Chapter III: Second Meeting

"... as I am right behind you now- HIKARI!", the voice screamed as the shadow figure approached the girl in front of her. The fragments that followed Hikari were silently shattered one by one by a silver blade.

She shrieks as the blade crosses her sight, her instinct immediately forcing herself to create a barrier, successfully avoiding it. Her eyes made contact with Tairitsu, who quickly kneeled on the dusty ground, temporarily paralyzed due to the intense fear.

The shadow proceeds to attack her again, but this time, Hikari ruthlessly slashed it with groups of glass, leaving a huge scar within it's chest. She quickly ran to a scared Tairitsu and helped her on her feet, with the other girl holding on her parasol as support.

The shadow burst into shards of glass, revealing two spheres within it. A gray and a purple one. The spheres suddenly disintegrated alongside the groups of shattered glass afterwards.

As Hikari and Tairitsu stood side by side, both of them looked at each other, and smiled. "Hey... what's with the face? Does it mean you already missed me after my 'death'?", the Tempest smirked at the goddess (she thinks Hikari is a goddess), with the white haired girl simply replied with a "Kind of...", her face completely red. She immediately starts to shed tears as she pulls Tairitsu into an embrace, with the other girl gently patting her back. "Tairitsu... I-I... I'm glad... that...", cried Hikari as she hugged Tairitsu tighter, with both girls staying that way for a few moments.

Hikari wiped away her tears after releasing the girl from her tight hug, but her eyes widened as said girl quickly kissed her, making her embrace the other girl again.

"Hikari, you biiiiiiiiig "idiot", I love you.", Tairitsu whispered to a blushing Hikari.

"And I love you too, Tai-chan. Ahahaha!", she jokingly replied to the black haired girl.

Both girls laughed at each other for a short moment, and held hands again as they looked at the blueish white sky, as chilly yet warm winds touched their skin.

After that, they decided to travel to the ends of the world together hand in hand, as they patiently waited for something beyond extraordinary. Or so they think.