Part 16: Arnav in dilemma

Next morning in Arshi room:

Khushi wakes up from her deep sleep. She is still sleeping in Arnavs arms more closer to his neck. She inhales his scent . Nuzzling her face more into him. Last night he did not make a move which disappointed her a lot. But she knows it's alot for both of them.

Khushi thought : I hope my past is not haunting him. I love and trust you Arnavji . I am sorry if I am expecting alot from you but now we are married . I had so much expectations myself for our first night but seems like i have to wait until the right time.

She is still lost in her thought while he moves making her still. He turns her over and now he is on top and his face resting close to her heart . He is breathing shallow which is making Khushi nervous . His arms are resting on her chest holding her close . Her heartbeat rises . He could hear her heartbeat faster and faster hence he slowly opened his eyes only to find himself on top of Khushi.

He quickly moves away from her . He is not use to having anyone on his bed. He realized what he just did and rubbed his face with his palm to wake him self up. He looks back at her . She is still sleeping still on the bed. Her heart beat has not subsided as he has awaken desire in her unknowingly.

Arnav: I am sorry Khushi . I din.......didn't mean to.

She gets confused .

Khushi: what do you mean you dint mean to ?

She is now more upset. The way he is reacting makes her feel like a stranger.

Arnav: I mean this . I did not mean to sleep like this I am sorry.

He gets up quickly and heads to the guest room bathroom to freshen up without further finishing there conversation and leaving the rooms bathroom for Khushi to use . Not known to her that he was also hiding his feelings inside him hence he had to run away to take a cold shower.

Khushi gets up having a frown on her face , makes the bed , showers and gets ready. Without waiting for him to come back to the room she heads downstairs . Nani and Anjali are already down getting prayer stuff ready .

She joins them.

Nani: Khushi Betiya Namaste.

Khushi : Namaste Naniji , Namaste Anjali Di.

Anjali: Namaste Khushiji. Come let me show you the house .

Nani smiles while Anjali shows Khushi around . She takes her to the prayer room where Khushi does a little Pooja then they head to the kitchen. Mami comes there .

Mami: morning Anjali betiya , good morning Khushi . Hello hi bye bye what's cooking sweet sweet in the morning ?

She asked .

Khushi: anything you want Mamiji.

Mami: oh wow my choicewa. good good. Make halwa puri . I have been wanting to eats it for a long times.

Khushi: ok Mamiji.

Mami leaves while Anjali smiles at Khushi as it's hard to impress Mami ji but Khushi was able to on her first day.

Anjali: don't mind her she always talks like this but she is very kind hearted.

Khushi nods

Khushi: she is sweet .

Khushi starts making halwa Puri with Anjali helping her with finding stuff in the kitchen . She adores Khushi as she quietly makes sweet dish. Khushi is lost in her own world . She seems to be thinking about something so that's why she is not talking much.

Anjali: Khushiji you are happy right . I mean did chotte say something to you ?You look disturbed ?

Khushi : no Di he didn't . I just never imagined what happened to me after my parents death would be a conspiracy. I will be fine .  Now that I have Arnavji  I don't ......