"...I forced you to awaken...." I gasped awake, feeling an immense pain within my chest, more precisely, my heart. Hyungs words rang in my head, the more it did, the louder it got, the worse the pain became. "Ah!-" I tumbled onto the floor when I tried to get up to grab my phone but failed. Gin, the silver kitten who laid on my chest rolled down to my lap and onto the couch before I fell. Lily meowed trying to make sense of whats happening to me as I crawled to the fucking little table in the middle of this big ass living room. "I forced you to awaken...." I repeated hyungs words, gasping as the pain suddenly shot throughout my body. What felt like a heart attack turned into electric shock, as if some poison started seeping through my veins as a burning acid. "AhhHHHH" I yelled, hoping for someone to come by when no one did. Fuck Kain and his bad attitude!!! How dare he chase off all the workers!! Fuck!!!

I cursed Kain over and over, hearing the kittens meowing a lot. Then, hyungs voice entered my head again. Let it flow. Don't fight it. Accept it. Although it was hard, I tried to relax but every time I took a breath, I swear it felt like I breathed in fire instead of air. Every movement I had was bone crushing. "Acc- Accept it!" I told myself over and over again, trying to breathe and not fight whatever this crazy pain was. After an hour, I got used to it a little. The pain became bearable and now I started to do the thing Hyung told me to do that day in middle school. I slowly sat up, wincing every now and then as I sat straight up, legs crossed, and closed eyes. I took a deep breath, feeling the pain dwindle with every breath I took. I imagined my veins flowing about my body.

After half an hour, the pain was nonexistent. Instead, a warmth was flowing through me now. My energy came back, the sweat on my body evaporated, and everything else felt refreshed. "Haha! Is this what those cultivation basterds feel like after taking all the impurities out-?" I joked, falling to the ground again feeling neither exhausted nor energized. But, I could tell something had changed with Kains body. I opened my fists, clenching them over and over trying to figure out what exactly had happened. But from what hyung said and the sudden pain I feel like I went through before, Hyung probably forced Kain to awaken. He forced me to awaken.

But there's no way to test that out. And I'm certainly not going to let anyone know that I've awakened. From what I know, a person needs to be born an awakener. Not created or made into an awakener. If they found out Kain, a normal human suddenly awakened and gained supernatural powers, it'd be the end of me. "Talents lie elsewhere my ass- I don't want to be talented as an awakener!" Click-

I paused, hearing the door open and close. Sitting up quickly, the kittens ran into my lap, hissing at the person who walked in. I half expected it to be people from either Shinwha or the Union but luckily, it was the girl from yesterday instead. "S-sir!? What are you doing on the ground!?" The maid who stayed for Kain after witnessing his moment of weakness. She stood at the corner of the hall, staring at me sitting on the ground with a damp shirt and two random kittens she'd never seen before. "Ah- sunbathing with the cats?" I questionably lied. Even I sounded confused but the maid hardly said anything after as she simply nodded her head. "I heard from the guard that you brought in two strays. I'll quickly fix up some breakfast and be on my way!" She ran to the kitchen, leaving me behind without a single chance to say a word. Sadly, it seems she's still scared of me despite having not shown anger in awhile. Then again, if someone injured you that badly, I'd be scared too. So, out of consideration I got up and walked upstairs with the two kittens and made myself stay in Kains bed room.

"Should I get a dog too? I kinda miss having a dog..." I asked myself, setting down the kittens when both meowed loudly. I guessed that meant hell no but I truly did miss a dog. Cats are awesome and all but I want a pup that'll come to me when I call and absolutely go crazy when I arrive home. "Hmmm~ I'll look around the shelters later today" the cats hissed in response. I laughed. "Oh stop. You two will probably get along with them since you're both energetic cats too" my hands patted them as I slowly stripped out of the clothes I wore for the past few days. Mostly too scared to take them off since it felt weird to look at a naked body that isn't mine.