I nod my head. He helps me up and sits down before pulling me down onto his lap and rubbing my belly. 

I lean my head back on his shoulder and close my eyes but shoot up when I hear Alice.''You go home and get some beauty sleep, that's an order!''

''I thought she left,'' I mutter under my breath. Noah chuckles kissing the side of my head. ''Come on, let's get you into bed so, you can take a nap, you're practically falling asleep against me,'' Noah whispers. 

I nod my head getting up while holding my belly and looking at Bella. ''I'll meet you over at Dad's place after my nap,'' I tell her. Bella looks at me confused. ''Why?'' She asks me. ''You seriously don't think I wouldn't have planned a pregnancy-friendly bachelorette party didn't you?'' I ask her. 

She groans and rolls her eyes. ''I thought I said I didn't want one,'' Bella tells me. ''Which is why it's just going to be you and me, in my old room, pigging out on junk food, watching old but classic movies,'' I tell her.

''We always used to have them in Phoenix but since coming here we haven't had one since,'' I fill Noah in as Alice went away again muttering to herself about how she needed to see if everything was being set up properly. 

Noah and I head inside, stopping for a moment to see how Edward was doing before making our way up to our bedroom. 

''Stay with me please?'' I ask Noah after I laid down on the bed. He looks at me with his eyebrows raised. ''And risk angering Alice and Rebekah, fat chance,'' he chuckles. ''I'll protect you, they know not to go up against a pregnant hormonal woman,'' I smile up at him. 

He chuckles before kicking off his shoes, grabbing a book and getting on the bed beside me. I roll so that I was on my side curled into his side. I close my eyes and let myself relax. I feel Noah look down at me kissing my head before I heard him open the book and begin to read. 

Slowly as I listen to his voice as he reads to me, I fall asleep.

Third Person's Point of View:

Alice was on a mission as she marches up the staircase till she got to her destination. She opens the door ready to yell at Noah to get outside and help the family but stops at what she sees. 

Alvenia curled up into Noah's side, her breathing even as Noah rubs her back gently as he was leaning over his mate's Belly talking to his babies. 

However, when he heard the door open he looked up and looked at Alice. He raises a finger to his lips and gestures to his mate. ''She wanted me to stay with her,'' Noah whispers, knowing that Alice would hear him as clearly as if he were talking normally.

Alice nods her head smiling at him softly before turning around and walking out of the room shutting the door gently behind her.

''Did you find him?'' Esme asks. Alice nods her head as the Cullens and Mikaelsons all look over at her. ''He's with Al, she's asleep,'' Alice fills them in. 

They all nod their heads and go back to what they were doing. Klaus however stays put, smiling softly. Glad that his daughter didn't have to wait hundreds of years to find her true love. 

Time Skip

''Okay so, we've got the choices of, Harry Potter, Marvel, Lord of the Rings and/ or the Hobbit, or a selection of romance movies,'' I sit down on the sofa in my old room at Dad's place looking at Bella expectedly.

 ''Depends, what romance movies did you pick?'' Bella asks me. I grin at her and grab the bag of movies. ''Okay, so I got the Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet, Ten Things I Hate About You, Love Actually and West Side Story,'' I tell her.