"No, I am merely speculating the truth of what is happening right now." He argued back.

"Guys..." Kumiko called, but she was ignored as the two argued more and more. She rolled her grey eyes, "Guys!!" Sayako blinked and looked at Kumiko with wide eyes, Seto soon doing the same.

"...What?" Seto said sternly, looking at Kumiko with narrowed eyes.

"Look..." Kumiko stepped aside. She had moved the large rock that was covering the drawings, only a little bit since she wasn't strong enough, but there was light leaking in from the gap. The drawings had also carried on, grouping up around the gap. Nowaki blinked and walked over to the gap, peeking into it before gasping.

"Seto! Help me move this!" He said excitedly, starting to push at the rock with desperate strength. Seto sighed and did as he was told, helping his friend push the boulder aside. By the time they were done, Kumiko was already on her hands and knee's, crawling through the small tunnel with much determination. Sayako went after her, then Yuki, followed by the two males.

"...Oh my god..." When Nowaki had finally gotten up, they were in a small cavern, now high enough for them to stand in. The walls were filled from floor to ceiling with drawings. Not only that, but there was a stone pedestal, holding some sort of crystal that seemed to glow brightly, lighting up the entire cavern. The five were dumbfounded, either looking around at all the wonderful drawings, or staring straight at the beauty of the mysterious crystal.

"It's beautiful.." Sayako said softly.

"But what is it?" Yuki asked, her eyes fixtated on the beautiful gem.

"I don't know, but there must be a reason why it's here..." Nowaki said, and without thinking twice he began to step towards the glowing relic. Kumiko's eyes widened and she attempted to reach out for her friend, but he was gone before she could.

"Nowaki! Don't touch that you idiot!" Seto yelled, also reaching out to the male in an attempt to stop him. Nowaki only moved from his clasping hands, staring at the crystal as he reached out to touch it.

"NOWAKI!" They all yelled at him, but before they could pull him away, he touched the surface of crystal. They all froze as it began to change colour, turning from a beautiful yellow glow to a dark blue. It seemed as if the insides of the crystal were made out of liquid, purple and black waves coursing throughout it.

"What.. Is it doi-" Seto gasped as the rock infront of the opening sealed them into the cavern, "What's going on?!" He turned and tried to push the rock out of the way, but to no avail. Yuki whimpered with fear, trying to help her boyfriend. The group began to panic as the entire cavern began to move, the crystal glowing a bright blue as the waves within it flowed faster and faster.

"HELP US!" Sayako screamed, and Kumiko tried to hold onto the stone wall as it became harder and harder to stand up. Then, as if nothing happened, the crystal changed back to it's yellow state, the cave suddenly halting with such a force that it threw the teenagers to the hard stone floor with loud gasps.

"Ow..." Sayako winced, checking her arms to make sure she hadn't scuffed them from the fall.

"Way to go, Nowaki, you got us all hurt." Seto growled at the other boy, who only groaned in response as he lifted his head. Seto turned and checked on Yuki, who coughed lightly at the amount of dust that surrounded them. Kumiko slowly got up and dusted herself, not that it helped much, rubbing at the light graze on her arm and cheek. It wasn't enough to cause a problem, but it was still sore. Sayako slowly got up, noticing that the glow from the crystal was very dim now.

"What... actually happened?" She asked, looking around. Everything looked the way it was, apart from the cave being much darker.

"Let's get out of here before we ruin anything else." Seto commanded, pointing to the exit of the cavern, which was now open. Kumiko was the first to move, eager to get out into the light and see her scratches. She crawled out through the small tunnel before stepping over to the vines, pulling them apart. Then she completely froze.

"Man, let's just all go home and sleep okay?" Seto said softly, earning a nod from Yuki. Sayako nodded glumly as Nowaki immediately caught up with Kumiko, having noticed she got hurt. He then froze as well.

"Er... I don't think we're going to be home anytime soon..." Nowaki mumbled. Seto glared at the male and pushed him out the way, walking through the vines and out into the open air. But that's when he realised, they were not in the same forest that they used to be in...

"What... The... Hell..." Seto's eyes were wide with shock, looking around with complete confusion, "I must have hit my head harder than I thought..."

"No... No I see it too!" Yuki blinked and spun round. They were in a forest, but not in a forest like one would think. All of the tree's were bent and arched, the leaves purple and the trunks red. Some birds flew by, and they looked skeletal, black skin surrounding the bones. There were toadstools all around of various colours and patterns, some reaching up taller than the trees. The flowers were the same, strange of colour, some with tiger-like prints and some with spots.

"...Am I on glue?" Sayako asked.

"We didn't have glue..." Nowaki replied shortly, looking around in wonder. Sayako hummed slightly before squealing as a little creature stepped out from behind a tree. It was the creature that Kumiko had described earlier!

"...What the hell?! Why are you humans here?!" The creature suddenly yelled at them. Yuki stared at it before completely giving in, falling to the ground with a thud as she blacked out.