Employment

Snake was in the infirmary, laying still on a bed - way softer then the ones in the cabin - with his head layed on the soft pillows. K-unit standing beside their unitmate in worry - and anger.

"First, MI6 try take fox away when testing their new recruits. Then, they send us all on a suicide mission in Belgium. Now, they recruit phycopaths who like to stab our teammates!" Wolf spat out every single word in annoyance; words tasting bitter at the mention of belgium.

"I could literally stangle that son of a bitch right now." Eagle huffed. Somehow, he didn't sound threatening

"I think I speak for everyone when i say that we owe jagaur one." Fox smiled proudly, as if he were a big brother seeing his younger sibling batter someone in a fight, which kind of is what he felt.

"Guys, its not that big of a deal. The stab wound is pretty shallow and didn't touch any of my bones or anything that'll cause major injuries. Im sure i'll be fine soon." Snake paused for a few seconds. "Yeah, we owe Jagaur one."

"What he did was badass!" Eagle beamed. The unit smiled, it's been a while since eagle was able to act like his old self. "Like- I swear that Olivia- whatever his name is - honestly, im sticking to Olivia - he was pissing his pants when he saw Jaguar's stare!"

"Who knew jaguar could be so ruthless?" Fox smirked.

"Yeah, dont want to get on his bad side." Snake chuckled.

The unit hummed in agreement. The door opened to reveal a very nervous, child looking soldier leaning his head outside. Behind him were his unit mates: Tiger, bear and koala. The unit smirked in amusmant at the sight. They have never seen jagaur like this.

"Jagaur!" Wolf beamed. "What happened? If I were you I'd be partying because of what I just did."

"Yeah and here you are, sulking in the infirmary, even when you weren't the one hurt. Sergeant hasn't even spoken to you yet, he is too busy yelling at the olivia guy for stabbing one of his best soldiers." Eagle said while winking at snake, who chuckled.

"You guys sure are happy." Tiger murmured. He was happy for them but the fact jagaur is the reason intrigued him.

"What do you mean?" Snake said while lifting his head to see the other unit.

"Well, we haven't seen you smile that much and thats the longest you guys have talked since... seven months ago."

"Oh." Fox frowned. "We're sorry."

"Huh- wha- heh?" Bear stopped when being hit by koala. "Sorry, uh- why are you apologising?"

Fox blinked before smiling. "Uh- what? I- I mean uh- I don't know."

Jaguar raised an eyebrow at the sudden mood change but decided against the thought of asking about it. He had noticed this back when he was versing snakehead but didn't ask about it. So, he settled with reassuring his worries. "You okay?"

"Yeah." Fox started to look a little irritated so Jaguar decided to drop it.

Jagaur nodded and looked at Snake. "So, how's the stab wound?"

"Healing. They said that it caused no severe damage and i'll be able to stay a soldier and all that." Snake smiled, this time it fit his face.