diary

None of the unit spoke of the conversation with jaguar. They knew it was not theres to tell. They thought of it. Alot. But never actually spoke of it. D-unit were still curious on what happened with the convention as k-unit were calmer around Jaguar. Why did they want to talk to him?

K-unit. Jaguar. Very suspicious soldiers. K-unit hide a particular mission from anyone. Every time it is bought up, they seem to be on the edge of having a mental breakdown. Jaguar hides more then it seems. He hides everything. He even tries to hide the fact that he hides things.

It has bin a few days since the panic attack of k-unit. No one spoke of it. They knew not too after someone questioned it.

"Wolf." A soldier went up to k-unit. "I got a question about yesterday, what was the panic attack about?"

"It's none of your concern." Wolf said in a calm - but deadly - tone. It seemed that the only thing on his mind was murder. It wasn't that he wanted to kill a soldier though.

"Oh come on, we want to help you guys, what happened in Belgium clearly took a part of you!"

"For fucks sake!" Fox yelled. "Leave us alone!"

"We don't need your help!" Snake spat. "We can cope."

"You guys know that's not true." The soldier muttered.

"Fine!" Eagle shouted. "We need help, but you guys pushing our buttons is not help!"

"Now why don't you piss off!" Wolf actually looked like he were to commit murder on the soldier now.

All the soldiers saw that. It warned them not to question the panic attack. Or the mission that seemed to have ripped k-unit apart.

All the units were given a half hour break as the instructors were saughting out things. This included units moving cabins so they were all forced to pack up incase they were to move. They were all currently in the mess hall without 'food' and talking.

As much as the units hated moving cabins. They liked this part. They liked spending their time together with other units before the lights were out. It's felt nice.

Of course, D-unit and K-unit were together, they were the closest. Well, D-unit were closest to K-unit. Jaguar would always isolate himself from everyone which was harder as more attention was on him now. Especially from D-unit. They were more suspicious of him now.

Both units were sitting on K-unit's table - the biggest one in the hall. They were all talking about childhood.

"Yeah- when I was nine, I went up to my mom, took out pads out of her bag and asked her what it was- IN PUBLIC!" bear cried and laughed at the same time.

"I'm surprised you didn't die!" Tiger chuckled.

"Same, I think im inevitable for surviving the punishment!" Bear joked.

"Yeah? what did she do?" Koala laughed.

"She hit me with a slipper when we got home." Bear scratched his head and k-unit and Jaguar watched in amusment. K-unit showed a hint of sadness though. They missed being able to have conversations like this.

"Yes that he deserved." Eagle chuckles a bit.

"Oh shut up, y'all should've suffered worse for punishments as a kid!" Bear groaned.

"Oh shut up you fish!" Tiger grinned.

"Hey that is very disrespectful to Bengalis! Bear pointed an accusing finger at tiger.

"Is it though?" Koala eyed him.

"No- but still!" Bear crosses his arms - accidentally knocking over Jaguar's bag - revealing a book.