Pageant Life

Oh no what have I gotten myself into?

"Look its fine, you haven't even entered the Pageant yet right?" London said putting her arm around my shoulder, being weirdly helpful and sympathetic. 

"You're right!" I started to perk up, "so I don't have to enter it at all!".

"Yay!" London said as she was clapping her hands. "and thats a good desicion too because not only would you not get a boyfriend, you also wouldn't win because there is absolutely no chance you would be beating me!" She said. Oh. Thats why she was so eager to get me to drop out. Less competition. 

Well, despite her, I like competition.

"How rude London!" Bailey scolded, to which London replied ever so kindly with:

"Oh please, its not like you're gonna enter either, you're no where near as pretty or as graceful enough to be in a beauty pageant." London said scoffing. 

After a ton of bickering I'll save you from, its official. Bailey's entering the pageant and so am I. There's more to life than boys anyways.

I first needed to find a dress.  Wait. I need to fill out the forms. 

I head over to the sky deck and grabbed one of the few papers that were left. Okay, lets do this. 

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 15

IQ: ZACK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD?! (Okay, I just finished a test, its 108.)

What do you like in a guy?: Really Zack? 

Talent: Singing and songwriting.

I put down my headshot for the photo. Who knows? Maybe there is a celebrity judge whos a casting director!

After I filled out the form, I went to the boutique and looked for a dress. I wanted to go ALL out. Something thats my favorite color, OOH AND SPARKLES. 

For the initial portion, along with introduction I was thinking of something big and bold, but not too bold, if you catch my drift. 

There were so many options, but none of them really represented m-

GASP

ITS... BEAUTIFUL. 

(you can change the color if you like, pink is my favorite color so thats what I put, but yeah this kind of style with any of your favorite colors!)

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddd..... Its 150 dollars. How come I didn't figure that out before?

"Wait, what are you wearing this for?" the store clerk asked me. "oh the pageant that's on the sky deck." I responded. "OH! Moseby insisted that we do discounts on pagaent dresses, to make up for the inconveinence." the sales clerk said. "WAIT THATS GREAT NEWS, how much is the discount though?"I asked suspicously, usually these discounts are like 2% off or something.