Blackout part 2

Bailey, London, Cody, and Woody left. Its just me and Zack in his room. 

We stood there awkardly for a couple of seconds, As I was looking around the room. 

Thank goodness he has WAYYYYYYYY too many cds

"If you don't mind me asking, what are all those cds for?" I asked Zack 

"nah I don't mind, these are all recordings of red sox games, I realized I had enough to spell my initial: Z"

"wow, and that guitar over there" I said, gesturing to the guitar on the wall, "do you play?"

"well, you know" Zack said, flipping his hair "I dabble". 

"No way, play me a song!" I was honestly really excited to hear him play.

"well, actually, last time I played was a couple of years ago I formed a little band with my friends and we played at the Tipton hotel." he said, kinda nervously. "After that, my dad bought me that guitar over there, but I barely touched it since. the last time I played any kind of guitar was air guitar last year. Now I just show it off to the babes." 

I shuddered. I hate it when he says "the babes".

"and they beleive that you can play it?" I asked

"well, yeah, then I just say that I sprained my fingers or something and that I can't play that day"

"wow"

"Yeah, the dumb ones are the most adorable though"

"since when do you get do decide whos dumb and whos not Mr d-minus-in-everything"

"Thats the thing about you, you're adorable, but you're also smart. huh, I wonder if thats how Bailey sees Cody. Nahhh. I'm definetly the more adorable one"

I roll my eyes playfully. 

Lucky for him, he's getting a little show. I had a band myself. exept we played wayyyy more than one song at school talent shows, and even a couple of times when my building was hosting events. 

"Can I use it for a second, trust me, I'm good" Ive been needing to practice lately as well. 

"sure" Zack said as he handed me the guitar. 

We sat on the bed next to each other (its easier for me when I'm sitting down. its better stability) and I started to play one of my favorite songs that I've been practising. Iris from the goo goo dolls. (little A/N here, if you wanna hear the full song its at the top, honestly Its so good omg)

I started strumming the guitar, and taking glances at Zack every now and then, and now it was time for the words. 

And I'd give up forever to touch you

cuz I know that you feel me somehow

you're the closest to heaven that  I'll ever be 

And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later its over 

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me 

cuz I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am. 

I strummed a little more, right until the next verse, and then I stopped. Might as well talk to the guy that was next to me, Bailey (and apparently London) didn't put us in a room together for no reason.