The demonic energy in the Demon Realm, along with the tens of thousands of demons, absorbed together, and the concentration gradually decreased.

    The dark world is slowly ushering in the optimization of the environment and the vitality.

    Now the Demon Race also has a unique industrial chain, through which they have opened up trade with the Human Race, mainly fermented food, such as high-quality Jianji, Yuanying and other fermented bean curd, stinky tofu, cheese and so on.

    Each of the seven demon cities has an open door leading to the human world.

    Some demons also go to work in the human world, cough, part-time jobs, in exchange for some special products from the human world to give back to the children.

    Back then, the high-traffic channel that Su Yu had spotted turned out to be the largest transit point for humans and demons, and countless people and demons passed through it every day.

    The business of moving cars is booming.

    Now the two lands are harmonious, but Su Yu's kitchen team can't afford to rest for a few days.

    "Master Su, Shui Lingmen wants a set of Ascension and Tribulation Kit."

    "Sister Su, is there any leftover package for Ascension?"

    "Little nephew Su, sell me a share..." On

    the fifth day after Xiao Muge's ascension, the crowd and demons finally transitioned from the ecstasy of 'now they can ascend' to the ecstasy of 'Master Su Danbao can handle the thunder disaster' .

    They all went to Su Yu.

    As a result, only the five spirits were seen in the seven-story tower, and only Moer's confidantes were maintaining order in the mobile pill cars of the Mozu.

    The core team was not present on Qiongfeng.

    Only a few younger juniors stayed behind, "In the past few days, we have been with the second senior sister in the library pavilion, concentrating on reading classics. The disciples take turns to return to the Qiongfeng to guard."

    "?

    " She must first figure out what a fairy is, and where is the fairy world..." Zhi Qiongfeng

    is still looking for senior brother Xianzun?

    Isn't it all right to fly up by yourself?

    "Second Senior Sister doesn't want to ascend for the time being. If the environment in the Immortal Realm is not good, wouldn't it be too late for her to come back through another catastrophe? We all think it makes sense when we hear it."

    "..."

    Where does it make sense? it is good?

    Everyone couldn't figure it out, and even wanted to go to the library to find someone.

    However, the Zangshu Pavilion has always been an important place within each sect, where the cultivation methods that the sect does not pass on to the outside world are kept, and are not open to the outside world.

    The elders of each faction had no choice but to invite Qingxuan to be a lobbyist, and the younger generation of disciples such as Shui Qianxi found Qian Qingqiu, a piano repairman who had some friendship with Su Yu.

    Qian Qingqiu seldom left Yuqiong Mountain since the Five Elements Palace.

    He stayed behind in the sect at that time, and through projection, he saw the performance of Su Yu, Jin Haotian and others in the Five Elements Palace, and he was deeply aware of the gap in cultivation between himself and them.