"The prophecy comes into being." Xiao Muge put on a bamboo hat and looked at the phantom of the mirage in the sky. "This is an ancient secret realm without an owner, and it will be released soon.

    " Let the other party inherit the treasures of heaven and earth to fight against this disaster that may destroy the world."

    Su Yu narrowed his eyes.

    Unexpectedly, this big senior brother spoke in a cadence, like a kitchen timer.

    Two words and one second, it sounds like the escort of novice chefs, and they don't have to worry about overcooking.

    Her eyes flickered, and her mind wandered openly.

    But Hang Wan'er gasped, "Could it be that the disaster of annihilation is caused by the demon clan predicted by Sakyamuni a

    hundred years ago?" It is said that the demon cultivator once came to attack it eight hundred years ago, and the human cultivator resisted tenaciously at that time.

    More than 20 great masters in the Transcending Tribulation Period all died, and nearly a hundred Mahayana monks fell, and the demon cultivators were barely beaten back.

    Since then, human monks have been inactive.

    Nowadays, human cultivators no longer have the great ability to overcome tribulations, and there are only a handful of Mahayana monks, for example, they don't have any in Nanxun.

    If the magic cultivators really come again this time, can their human cultivators resist it?

    Hang Wan'er couldn't help looking worriedly at the mirage prophecy that hadn't dissipated in midair.

    Su Yu is also watching at the moment.

    I saw that the building in the phantom seemed to be the wreckage of a garden tower, and then there were giant bodies that fell to the ground one after another—a

    large turkey , a

    fat skin shrimp

    ...

    a huge matsutake

    , "Hey, this is an ancient monster, a seventh-grade mutant Is the corpse of the Evil Emperor Firebird frozen?" Hang Wan'er also saw it.

    Qipin.

    Imperial turkey.

    Sure enough, the chicken legs are strong and the chicken wings look so strong.

    Su Yu's ten fingers couldn't help moving.

    Xiao Muge glanced, "Junior Sister is not feeling well?"

    "Yeah, my hands are a little itchy."

    "..."

    After the corpse of the monster, the third prophecy is like a meteor, a total of five, gold, wood, water, fire, earth and five colors, falling into the direction of the West Sea .

    Hang Wan'er blurted out, "Does this indicate the location of the ancient secret mansion? It seems that the West Sea Five Elements Palace is the legend that the entrance of the ancient secret mansion is stationed. It may be true."

    While they were talking, Nanxun's bell to summon the core elders and disciples kept ringing.

    Mu Taoist all flew out of the small courtyard and stood on the peak.

    Not long after, Qingxuan's voice resounded through all the peaks of Nanxun.

    "Elders and disciples, the ancient secret mansion located in the West Sea will be released in thirty days, but all monks who are below the Nascent Soul and have practiced for less than two hundred years are eligible to recognize the master of the ancient secret mansion."