a new world

I woke up in a very very bad animated world.....
I looked down and saw....THAT EVEN MY LEGS WERE BAD ANIMATION!!
I tried to move but I was tied to a chair.
So I just had to wait.... and wait...and wait. Until I finally hear some footsteps.
They also sounded bad just like the animation. And I heard a lock open.
And I saw.....the most cursed animated thing in my life..... "it" has yellow Donald Trump hair, a white t-shirt, a red jacket and gray pants with white shoes.

He looks at me with his bad animated face. He also looks handsome in some way....WHAT IM I EVEN THINKING!!!???
"steh auf" he said I didn't understand deutch so I just look at him. "Steh auf" he repeated "I don't understand deutch" Amelia said to him "get out"  he said with a German accent I thought he was stupid because I'm tied to the chair. "I can't im tied up" I said with a little anger in my voice. "Oh" that was the only thing he said before he untied me.
I stood up, and he walked to the door, and I followed him.

It was a hallway with yellow walls, than we arrived at a bad animated kitchen it was even so bad that the cabinet doors were slanted. "Sit down in chair" he said with bad English. I just sit down in the chair he pointed at. Then he started to make pancakes. Not even 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door the boy walked out of the kitchen.

This is my chance to escape, I thought by myself. I stood up and wanted to run to the random doors, but before I had the chance.... I saw the boy back with a girl.....