Sitting on the futon, Yu Dong shook his head immediately, "Nothing will happen. Zhuji has already passed the bottleneck, and then take Zhuji Dan , At most, the cultivation base will increase, but there is not much gain."

    Su Yu clapped his hands, "Then fifth junior brother, why don't you try it first?"

    His cultivation base is too weak, and he will not be able to save Zhu Ying in the future, but will also harm himself.

    Yu Dong: "..."

    He is sure to be able to swallow it.

    Immediately he stood up, even one step faster than he thought.

    The taste of black bone pills and fishbone combs made his lips salivate just thinking about them.

    Trial Dan is really more active than his cultivation.

    "Then little sixteen, I'll take part of it for you first." Yu Dong had already moved to the side of the hundred-layer foundation-building pill.

    Without hesitation, he took out the chopsticks from the mustard bag.

    They have already completed the second round of today's assessment, and now is the time for additional rewards for comprehension.

    You can take the pill in an open and honest manner.

    Yu Dong built the foundation dignifiedly, and found something abnormal with his chopsticks on the hundred layers of foundation building pills.

    Different from any elixir refined by Su Yu in the past, this elixir is especially soft, it becomes a small vortex when it is poked, as if pressed on a thick brocade quilt filled with cotton wool, and it rebounded elastically his chopsticks.

    But this kind of shock is different from the Jade Shrimp Pill that I have taken before. The Jade Shrimp Pill is refreshing, but this hundred-layer Foundation Establishment Pill is soft.

    Yu Dong was about to carefully remove a small piece, but was stopped by Su Yu.

    "It is recommended to take multiple layers together." Thousand-

    layer cake, thousand-layer cake, such snacks, if taken separately, the taste is light and soft, which is also very good. But isn't what you want at this moment to be strong and tight?

    She strongly recommends that they experience the satisfaction of all these layers coming together and filling the entire mouth.

    Eating multiple layers can easily dry your mouth and make it difficult to swallow. This tests the skills of a white case.

    But Master Su is highly skilled and bold, and he is not afraid at all.

    "Multiple layers?"

    Yu Dong immediately followed suit, put away the bamboo chopsticks and took out his Qiankun ruler under the crowd's onlookers. At the bottom, cut off a square-inch 100-layer fondant.

    The other disciples of Nanxun might vomit blood when they saw this movement, but everyone in Zhiqiong Peak thought it was normal.

    The second senior sister's pill can be cut with the Qiankun ruler, it is the luck of the Qiankun ruler.

    They all looked at the hundred-layer pill on the ruler, which was no more than an inch, but was as high as the forearm, and found that it was slightly tilted because of Yu Dong's movements, and they all exclaimed.

    "Too bad this pill is too high! It's about to fall over! Hey, Fifth Brother, be careful!"

    But before Yu Dong stretched out his hand to protect it, the hundred-layered pill that was held in front of his chest, almost reaching the height of his chin, was already stable. stood still.