"Sooo tonight?!" Saying.

Rolling her eyes, "Please don't remind me!" Serenity said.

Laughing, "Girl I'm just saying. We finnah be round a bitch he trying to make you jealous with." I said.

"He can't make me jealous." Looking at her phone.

"Purrr he shouldn't." Agreeing with her.

"Aye one monkey don't stop no show." She sang.

Shaking my head, "Girl a mess."

We ate our food and enjoy our time before we went back to the house of horrors. The driver came hit us and dropped off to the house. It was quiet when we got in there so we went to our room to start getting ready. We decided to shower again to get that hookah smell outta clothes. But it was quick showers so we could take our time getting ready and so we could take pictures.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius "Key" Cathey
August 2,2019
Car

I was scrolling on Instagram liking people pics and shit til Serenity pic popped up. I just got off instagram after seeing it.

INSTAGRAM POST

s.serenityyy

Like by mailanimae and 2,381 others

s.serenityyy   pretty girl chronicles✨

Pulling up to the club Mae and Serenity got out first. They followed behind us as the promoter led us to our section.

"Can I order a drink?" She asked the promoter.

Nodding his head, "Yeah I'm finnah send y'all waitress out in a minute."

"Thanks." Smiling hard at him.

She went sat back by Mae and got on her phone. I really don't know why I invited her ass out here for real now. Seeing her is really starting to bother me cause she ain't reacting the way I thought she was.

"Who all coming?" Fat asked.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Shid ask Dolph."

"DOLPH!!" Calling him over.

He walked over, "Waddup."

"Who all coming?" Fat asked.

"Herb...21...uhmmm Polo and some mo niggas." He said.

Looking round, "They bringing bitches?" Asking a valid question.

"Nigga yea." He said.

Dapping him up, "Bet."