"How?" Dolph said.

Staring at me and him, "Cause y'all knew why the fuck Serenity crazy ass came down here." He said.

I didn't give a fuck bout the situation, "My dawg said he was single so I can't stop a single nigga from doing what he want." Dolph said.

"You right." Ju said.

Dolph turned to me, "Now why yo ass invited Serenity when you been fucking with that Selena fa the last week and a half?" Asking me.

"I forgot I invited her ass honestly." Lying.

Dolph ain't believe me, "How if you claim you talk to her everyday?" Questioning.

Lying, "It just slip my mind I guess." Shrugging my shoulders.

"We all in this shit cause you ain't tell us shit." Dolph said.

"I don't give a fuck bout this situation so y'all don't need to." Shaking my head. "I'm single at the end of the day." I said. "So can we change the subject?" Asking.

"Nah I just got a couple of questions." Dolph said.

Blowing out smoke, "If I answer them can yo big head ahh change the subject?"

"Yea nigga." Dolph said.

Irritated, "Mane what?"

"Did you do all this cause she went on that date?" Asking me.

Ju confused, "What date?"

"No I just told you I didn't give a fuck." I said.

"What date she went on?" Ju asking.

Dolph looked at me and back to Ju, "With that nigga Carlos from da west side.

Ju was confused at first, "Ohhhhh shit. I ain't know that."

That nigga Dolph kept grilling me with questions bout Serenity. It got to the point where I just tuned that nigga out. Cause a nigga don't wanna keep talking bout her ass. I'm moving on as a single man and want to enjoy it with no drama. With Serenity crazy ass drama might just start it up. Well that's what I'm hoping fa.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mailani "Mae• Cathey
August 2,2019
Air BNB

"You coming Ju?" Asking him.

Shaking his head, "Nah." He said.

"Okay!" Getting ready to walk out.

Getting in front of me, "Where you going?" Key asked.

"Out." I said dry.

Staring at me, "With who and how long you gone be?" Asking me.

Rolling my eyes, "Somebody you OBVIOUSLY don't give a fuck about." I said.

Smacking his lips, "Stop saying that shit cause yo ass don't know nun but y'all need to be back fo 10." He said.

Walking out, "Mhmmmk." Getting in the car, "We have to be back by 9:30." Telling the driver.

"Yes ma'am." Telling me.

Looking up from her phone, "Sooo where we finnah go since we ain't got much time?" Asking.

"A hookah lounge." I said.

Typing, "You know I don't smoke." She said.

"Yeah I know but it's really to get out the house."
I said.

We got dropped off at the hookah lounge. It was semi pack not gone lie and was a vibe. We order food, drinks, and I got me a small hookah since I'm be the only one smoking.