The Last Battle

● After defeating Brooklyn from BEGA, a year has passed everything is again back to normal. Here kai and tyson are standing near the kai 's private aeroplane....

KAI:-*( by pointing toward tyson)* OK!! Tyson this will be our last battle, in Japan. Before I leave for London for further studies. I am gonna win this no matter what!!

TYSON:- *(smirking)* Oh! Is that so. Then c'mon kai, let me show that; whom you are challenging is the 3 times world champion *(while launching the blade)*

IN UNISON:- 3...2...1...LET IT RIP~

● Both the beyblades launches together and collided each other while clashing with a burning hot friction in it

● Both the beyblades launches together and collided each other while clashing with a burning hot friction in it. Kai's DRANZER attacks Tyson's DRAGOON with full force, while dragoon was facing the dranzer, as if looking for a chance to counter his attack.

KAI:- go dranzer~~~ FIRE BLAZE ENGINE GEAR~~~

at the same time TYSON:- dragoon~~~WIND GUST STORM~~~

both the blades attack each other at the same time which causing a lot of mess, while creating a cloud of dust. When the dust get clear, it seems that both the blades were still in friction, though dragoon's spinning gets a bit slow. When Kai notices that and...

KAI:- DRANZER!!! FINAL BLOW....!

As soon as he says this, dranzer strike the dragoon and finishes it off in one blow. After a while dragoon stop spinning and scatter into pieces, and dranzer spins back into the kai's hand.

TYSON:- *(screams in an awe)*(on his knees)* nooo!! how can this be possible I am the 3 times world champion.

KAI:- You are still a kid tyson. I am leaving now. Prepare yourself tyson because when I come back after few years, I will beat you again.

TYSON:-*(accepting the challenge)*(smiling)* YAY~ kai just you wait I will win next time. Come back soon, don't keep me waiting for too long.

Just like that kai get into his private aeroplane and flewed to London unaware of the surprises waiting for him over there.