twenty five

It had been two days since Jude had been in Brazil and he wanted more than anything to find Camille and talk to her but he couldn't. He'd been talking to Vivienne and Neymar about it and they both decided that he couldn't just come to the house and try to talk to her. Her dad had said she'd probably get scared and slam the door in his face by accident of course, so the boy couldn't risk it.

Jude thought he may aswell make the best of his time and go explore Camille's home country. He'd also told all his friends about it, before they all started to attack him for "cheating" on Cami. Jack had removed her from the groupchat as Jude wanted to tell them about his "win back Camille plan" but he was too scared to remove the girl from the chat himself.

The boy was busy wandering around the streets of brazil until his phone buzzed and he decided to check the notification.

messages 1:
Vivi ❤️- jude!!
have you checked cams insta

The boy decided to check what she had posted, but he wasn't expecting her to be in the same place as him. He'd hoped it was just a throwback but after reading the comments he knew it wasn't.

ᰔᩚ

INSTAGRAM

liked by @pedrigonzalez and 500,00 others@camillesantos- favourite thing about coming back home💋

@camillesantos- favourite thing about coming back home💋

↳ comments

viviennemessi- bring me some back!
↳ ofc baby

parishadid- id die for them
↳ same tbh

parishadid- GET ME SOME
↳ 🏃‍♀️

pedrigonzalez- spain is better
↳ aren't they like almost exactly the same

pablogavi- bracelets in brazil>>
↳ facts

bukayosaka- let's get matching ones
↳ ofc!

masonmount- wait isn't jude..
↳ huh?
jobebellingham- SHUT UP
bukayosaka- SHUT UP MASON
jesselingard- MASON STOP
jackgrealish- bad mason!
neymarjr- oh meu deus
↳ DAD???

user18282- i'm so confused 😂

ᰔᩚ

REAL LIFE

Camille had decided to walk around
the streets of Brazil as she was just bored to be honest, she'd also offered to take her younger brother as her mum looked fed up of him but she'd said no. The girl walked around taking pictures and taking in every moment. She truly loved Brazil more than anything in the world and she was beyond grateful to have been born there.

The girl was walking around the stalls until she'd seen what she though to be a familiar face laughing at his phone.

"Jude?" The girl was in shock. She watched as the boys face dropped.

"Camille shit, you weren't supposed to find out i was here till later!" The boy spoke has he walked towards the girl.

"I thought you were training! What the hell are you doing here!" Camille exclaimed.

"I know okay i had to come, i had to apologise to you!" Jude rushed out.

"No Jude, i have to apologise to you. I'm so sorry for not hearing you out and for believing what Dominic said!" She said with a small smile.

"I forgive you, as long as we're okay and you be my girlfriend again?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Technically we didn't actually break up soo i guess we're still together!" The girl said as she threw the boy into a hug.

"Wait a minute, how did you even get here and how did you know what happened!" Camille said after letting go of Jude.

"You've got Vivienne and your dad to thank for that!" Jude said laughing.

"Wait what! My dad!" So all this time he knew you were here? Damn he's a good actor!" The girl said bursting out laughing.

Camille had been feeling so horrible about not believing the boy but just seeing him and hearing him say he wasn't angry at her just made her fall in love with him even more. The girl had taken his hand and dragged him into one of the shops whilst he just let her to do it.

"Can i ask where you're taking me?" Jude asked the girl.

"To get you a football shirt! You can't be in Brazil without buying the national football teams shirt." Camille said to the boy like it was basic information."

"You do realise i'm going against
them in the world cup?" He asked her.

"And you realise, your girlfriend
and future family were all born and raised in Brazil?" She replied back still looking for the right shirt.

Camille had gotten her and Jude the same shirt and after paying for it she forced him to put it on.

"Well don't you look good with a Brazil shirt!" She said whilst winking at the boy.

"Oh shut up!" He replied back laughing.

ᰔᩚ

INSTAGRAM

liked by @judebellingham and 800,00 others@camillesantos- couldn't let him leave without a brazil shirt 😉

@camillesantos- couldn't let him leave without a brazil shirt 😉

↳ comments

viviennemessi- GUYS I DID THAT
↳ I LOVE YOU WIFE

parishadid- would say i'm surprised but i'm not tbh
↳ whoops?

judebellingham- not keeping it
↳ yes you are.

jackgrealish- HE DID IT
↳ so proud

jobebellingham- YES JUDE
↳ tbh apologising for blocking u btw baby 😍☹️

pedrigonzalez- SO FUCKING CONFUSED
↳ i'll explain later

bukayosaka- MUM AND DAD!
↳ hi son!!

load more comments

Authors note!
sorry for not updating sm this week, i've been focusing on getting my Trent book into a good position and trying to get it more views!
anyways look at my babies jude nd camille again:(( couldn't make them mad at eachother for that long