thirteen

liked by @dominicfike and 700,00 others@camillesantos- new bff

@camillesantos- new bff

↳ comments

dominicfike- ew
↳ shut up hobo

dominicfike- us>🤷
↳ fax

parishadid- ISNT THIS THE THREE NIGHS GUY
↳ yes..

viviennemessi- WTF CAMI WHAT
SINCE WHEN
↳ 🧏‍♀️

user282828- he's definitely going to steal her from jude💀
dominicfike- she ain't no object to be "stolen" and i dont fuck with a taken woman🤣
liked by judebellingham

user50- he's so fine respectfully

ᰔᩚ

MESSAGES

jude- jude 🤭

camille
when did u become friends
w the three nights guy 🤔

jude baby he has a name x
and we've been friends for ages
we'd just never met up before

oh alright

why what's up babe?

no, nothing it's fine
have fun

feeling abit jealous are we
judey xx

oh fuck off😂
(read)

ᰔᩚ

REAL LIFE

Dominic and Camille had been friends for almost three years, they were never that close though until he'd asked her to meet up. Yeah they'd talked about meeting up before but it felt weird when he actually asked her. Cami knew Dominic wasn't the type to try to "home wreck" and she just hoped Jude wasn't angry about him. The two were currently claiming a very rocky area trying to watch the sunset from a better view.

"Yo Cami, come here it's a better view" Dominic yelled from above her.

"Wtf! How did you get up there so quickly." she yelled back squinting her eyes at the boy, as the sun shone into her eyes.

"Doesn't matter just hurry up!"

So, Camille found herself trying to climb up to the very top where Dominic was stood, Cami found it harder to climb up without him letting her grab onto his arm incase she fell. The girl couldn't help to think back to her conversation with Jude, was he really jealous about Dom? She hoped Jude
knew, he had absolutely nothing to be afraid off.

Obviously, as she was too focused on thinking about Jude and not watching where she was going, she'd missed a step and fallen face flat onto a pile of rocks.

"OH SHIT!" Dominic screamed as he watched the girl fall face flat.

"shit!" The boy shouted again after noticing the girl was no longer moving or speaking, and he hoped it was nothing to bad.

Dominic rushed over to where Cami was lying as he helped her back onto her feet, and the colour from his face vanished as he looked at her face.

"Holy fuck, your face!"

"Oh my god, MY FACE? Shit, is it bad."

"kinda." the boy replied, as he gave her his phone, as she left hers in the car incase it fell from her pocket.

"Oh my god! it's VERY bad." The girl screeched already starting to panic as the boy stood confused not knowing what to do.

So, now the two were walking back to Dominic's car, as he insisted he took her to the hospital as her face was now full off scratched and he didn't want them to get infected.

"I'm sorry Camille." the boy said as they drove to the hospital.

"Oh, shush! Dominic it wasn't your fault, i should have been watching where i was going.

As the two arrived at the hospital, they noticed the weird looks they were getting from people. I mean it was kinda weird, the daughter of one of the most famous footballers walking into a hospital with bloody scratches all over her face.

"Oh thank god for free healthcare!"
the girl exclaimed wondering how she should reveal to her friends and family what had happened to her, and to Camille what better way than posting it all over social media! Although if you asked Dominic he would have absolutely said no and insisted on calling your family. But Camille never listened to him anyway so it was okay.

authors note
kinda short and random chapter but it's ok