eighteen

likes by @bukayosaka and 70,000 otherscamillesantos- my man

camillesantos- my man

↳ comments

neymarjr- cinco metros de distância por favor
↳ papaa 🤦‍♀️

judebellingham- gf😉
↳ you hear that guys!!

jobebellingham- claiming her man
↳ obviously

parishadid- screaming in jealous rage
↳ gavi can fix that dw girl
parishadid- @pablogavi 🤔

viviennemessi- ahh we need to go on a double date!
↳ i wish, ur man has a grudge against mine:/

pedrigonzalez- bring back camille
↳ enough.

user172727- ew, deserves better🤢

user827392927- someone save jude

judebellinghamsbae- that should b me😔

denisebellingham- i love!
↳ love you denise

carolinadantas- so cute
↳💋

masonmount- not ur man for long
↳ wdym by that...

ᰔᩚ

REAL LIFE

Jude sat laughing at Mason's comment as his girlfriend shoved her phone into his face. Jude had been at her apartment for the past few hours. He took her for dinner and they came back and were just sat together. It was quarter past twelve, which meant it was Camille's last day in England.

Jude randomly started smiling at his phone which made Camille confused. The boy showed her his snapchat flashback, which was off 17 year old Camille and 18 year old Jude.

"Remember how we met?" Jude asked the girl who's face instantly lit up.

FLASHBACK!

Sixteen year old Camille was finally visiting England with her friend group. The group off five had taken weeks to convince their parents to let them go and they'd finally agreed. The teenagers were currently being dragged along to a Liverpool football game, by Pedri. The boy had always wanted to watch Liverpool play ever since he was younger, and what a better time to go when you're with all your friends.

Seventeen year old Jude, had forced his younger brother Jobe to come with him to watch the Liverpool game. He'd always gone to every game ever since Trent started to play for them. As him and his brother went to sit down he noticed her. Of course he knew who she was, he'd also be lying if he said he didn't have a crush on the girl. He'd been a fan of her dad ever since he was a child. He also noticed the girl was more beautiful in person then camera. The boy was soon pulled out of his thoughts as he heard a small scream and an "oh shit" from his younger brother.

Camille was sat talking to Vivienne about the game until she felt freezing cold water spill all over her. She looked up to see a small boy maybe around fourteen thirteen years old, looking down at her with fear in his eyes as he shouted "oh shit!"

Camille had started to calm down until she noticed her white shirt was becoming see through.

"Oh my god! My shirt!" The girl screamed causing her whole group to panic as the two other boys stood still in shock.

"Here, have this. You need it more than i do." The boy besides the one who spilt the water called out as he took his hoodie off.

The girl quickly put the hoodie on as she started to calm down. She thanked the older boy, as he slapped the other boy over the head making him apologies. The boy apologised as his brother dragged him away. However Vivienne and Paris were still worried about her, and continuously asking her if she was okay.

"Okay, she's fine can you both shut up now!" Pedri shouted clearly annoyed at the girls.

"How about YOU shut up! Our friend just got attacked!" Vivienne replied smacking the boy over his head.

"Vivi, stop being so dramatic it was an accident and his brother made him apologise!" Camille scolded her friend.

"wait how do you know they're brothers" Gavi asked her.

"Are you dumb or are you just dumb. They look exactly the fucking same!"Camille said to them

"Well i don't look like my brothers!" Vivienne defended Gavi.

"That's because your brothers look like your dads twin and you look like your mum." She replied

"Shut up."

The group stopped talking as the game began, but Camille couldn't stop thinking about the boy from earlier. Little did she know he couldn't stop thinking about her either.

FLASHBACK OVER

PRESENT TIME.

The couple laughed as they continued to talk about the day they met.

"Trust Jobe to be the one to make us get together." Camille said to the boy.

"He's the reason we got back together too. He knew i still loved you, told me i was fucked for letting someone like you go." The boy said.

"Oh how i love that boy!" The girl said making the boy laugh as they continued to talk.