I Have A Crush On My Teacher?

🥰Aurora🥰

I got home after school remembering Mr. Damon. He said my mom wasn't my fault, and I actually believed him. No one has ever made me believe them. My dad is why I have trust issues, and my old friends are why I have anger issues, luckily they moved.

His hands were so soft. They way he held eye contact with me made something in my stomach flutter alive. It's hard to put exactly what I feel. But I think I have a crush on my teacher. I'm so screwed. I don't let feelings get in the way of anything anymore. I use to have a crush on this boy named Isaac, but once I found out what he wanted from me, I ran like hell. Literally, I ran from the country with my dad. You may say that's stupid, but ain't no way I'm letting him touch me. His problem was he always got what he wanted it doesn't matter what you would do or say. So therefore I ran from him. That day I learned to never trust anyone no matter what they say because they could be thinking something else.

Ever since I ran away from that school and into this one, Chelsea has been a bitch always making fun of me for something, whether it be my mom, my body basically anything that she finds funny. Nothing is wrong with me, other than my mind. That's one dangerous place to be. (😏) I'm dirty minded like really dirty minded not that anyone know but it's true.

Anyway, I have an hourglass shape body with long dark brown hair and green eyes. My hair goes down to about lower back. And when it's in a high ponytail it's a little about middle of my back. I think she's jealous but I honestly don't know. As for Emily and Harmony, they just kinda follow Chelsea around like a lost puppy. Chelsea goes somewhere they follow, Chelsea needs something they get it. There like her slave? That's how imma put it.

My dad has hated me since the day I was born. Literally. When I was born, my Aunt May took care of me until I was 10, she made sure I never called her mom. She told me a lot about her and I had pictures of her. May died when I was 10 and a half. So I had to live with Justin. (Her father) ever since then, my life has been a living hell.

He would always say I was worthless and horrible and ugly and then he would be at me almost to death.
I've learned how to control my tears and screams for the most part but sometimes it's just to much. Especially when he's drunk. He has some of his friends over sometimes and they all take turns hitting me and shit. I'm like a slave for them, but the only difference is, I don't tolerate it. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

My father is the worst, what I hate the most is when we're in public he acts like he's the best father on earth. Then, when we get home it's back to yelling and hitting and him telling me to cook and shit.

He's never touched me, but he has tried and threatened to. That's why I'm scared of him.

Guys I know it's a short chapter, but I didn't know what else to say and honestly, writing this makes me want to cry because some of this stuff I've experienced and it's not fun.

Have a good day! 🥰

The next one will be new characters and there pictures.