The Bruises

🥵James Damon🥵

I

soon as I seen her walk into my classroom, I was breathless. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. He beautiful green eyes and long brown hair. He body was so sexy. But her personality is what got me. The fact that she's the only one that didn't ask personal questions. Chelsea is a bitch, I know I shouldn't say that about my student but she is. It's not Aurora's fault that her mom died while giving birth, it happens sometimes and there isn't anything you can do.

Chelsea made me mad though, all her life she's felt like she killed her mom. All her life she's felt like it was her fault.

When I seen Aurora start to cry because of what Chelsea said made me want to go off on her. But I couldn't, I'd get fired not like it would matter anyway. I have enough money to last a lifetime maybe 2. You can tell that when you look at Aurora she has money, but she never seems... happy? I wonder why. Maybe because of her mom situation? Or because of Chelsea and her two followers? Or maybe because of something at home? I don't know.

What I do know is that I don't ever wanna see her hurt ever.. again. She looked so broken? But yet so... strong? You can tell she's a fighter. She looks like she carries the entire world with her.

I'm at my desk in my classroom waiting on my 4th period to show up. I can't wait to see Auro- suddenly the door opened making me look up.

There she was. Her hair was curled, and beautiful green eyes were looking back at me and she was wearing a pink/tan crop top with some black jeans. She looked beautiful. She matched her outfit with a pair of white Nike shoes. Her eyes looked a little puffy but what cought my attention was the black and purple bruise that was on her cheek. It wasn't very noticable but I notice everything, I kinda have to it's apart of my job. Who hit her?

When she raised her arm her shirt came up a bit and I seen her rib. 'Wtf? WHO THE HELL DID THAT?' I say in my head. She noticed me looking and immediately put her hand down. I got up from my desk chair and walked up to her.

"What happen? Who the hell did that?" I question her. She looks at me for a second nervous.

"I- I uh... slipped?" She said more as a question than a statement.

"Your lying. You can tell me, what happen?" I try again to ask and she relaxes a little but is still very tense.

She looks at me and says "I told you I fell." She said more stern.

I narrow my eyes at her already knowing she's lying but trying to play it off. I shake my head at her and turn away. Why won't she tell me who hurt her?

Maybe a boyfriend? An ex? Someone in her family? Why would someone hit such a great girl?

As I sat down I could see her out of the corner of my eye staring outside the window.

**
30 minutes later

I have been teaching math and angles and stuff like that for about 30 minutes until I hear a phone ringing.

I look towards the students and everyone's looking at Aurora. She looks away shyly and picks her phone up, as soon as she sees who's calling her eyes start to water a little and her expression does blank but scared.

Who's calling her? I wonder to myself.

"Aurora, no phones in class unless it's an emergency." I say looking at her somewhat shaking figure. She looks up at me and nods. She gets up and walks out.

Before she leaves I swore I heard yelling coming from her phone.

**

🥰 Aurora 🥰

"WHY THE HELL WASN'T THERE BREAKFAST FOR ME THIS MORNING?" His annoying voice said. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe because you didn't make any." I answered more as a whisper because if he heard me I was so dead. Literally!

Luckily, he didn't hear me. So instead I said "I'm sorry, I forgot about it I was in a rush."

"I DON'T CARE IF YOUR IN A RUSH OR IF YOUR FUCKING DYING, THERE SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOOD MADE WHEN I WAKE UP, AND WHEN I GET HOME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME AURORA? " He yelled through the phone making me pull the phone away from my ear.

" Yes sir, I'm sorry it won't happen again sir. "  I said loud enough that literally everyone in my Math class could hear. I didn't mean to say it that loud.

🥵James Damon🥵

" Yes sir, I'm sorry it won't happen again sir. " I hear coming from outside my class. I look up out of the rectangular window on my door and see Aurora still talking to whoever it is on the phone. I've been slightly watching he actions as soon as she left. Like when she pulled her phone away from her ear. I guess whoever it was was yelling really loud.

She walked back in class whispering a quiet 'sorry' and walked back to her seat to work on the math sheet I gave out about 5 minutes ago. She looked at me and gave me a slight smile. I returned it examining her bruised cheek. It looks like it could get infected.

As the bell rings, I call for Aurora to stay back for a little while so I could help her on her 'work sheet' when everyone was out she sat on the chair in front of my desk.

"What happen to you cheek Aurora?" I asked one more time to see if she would say anything.

"I told you I fell." She said the same thing she said the first time I asked.

I hummed to let her no I heard her. But I think by the look in her eyes when she seen my eyes she knew I didn't believe her.

"Can I at least help you? It looks bad. Like it could get infected. " She looked at me and slowly nodded. I smiled at her and got the First - Aid - Kit. I grabbed some ointment and placed it on my finger, I then started to run it on her cheek carefully because I didn't wanna hurt her.

She winced a little at time but other than that she was fine.

Once I was done, she said thank you and left. I gathered my stuff and things I would have to grade when I got home.

So what did you think of this chapter? I thought it was boring 😂

So I was supposed to go to school today right? Well, I got up and did everything I do and left for the bus stop, and the damn bus didn't show so.. I told my brother to let's just go back home and we did and my mom tried to figure out what was going she did and we stayed on because the buses were running really late and we just like didn't care anymore so that's my morning. It's 10:27 A. M.

And I'm STARVING!!!

Have a good day. 🥰