At Home

🥰 Aurora 🥰

I walk into my house to see that the light are off which is great because that means dad isn't home.

"Uhm" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see..... my dad? Huh? He's suppose to be at work.

"How was school?" He asked sweetly? Wait what? What's happening he's never this... nice?

"I- it was good?" I said more like a question. He raised his eyebrows and walked past me.

"Mhm, and why the fuck isn't there food? You know when I get home there should be food already done and hot ready for me" he said turning around to glare at me.

Oh. So the nice thing was all an act, what was I expecting? For him to change in a day?

"You are worthless, your no good. You can't even have dinner made by the time I get home." He raises his voice still glaring at me.

"I'm sorry father, I got home later than usual and your usually still at work. I can make some now" I said as nicely as possible.

He walked over to me and slapped me very fucking hard I might add. The force of the slap made my head turn all the way to the side.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO MAKE IT RIGHT NOW, IT SHOULD ALREADY BE DONE YOU BITCH" He spat at me. He kicked me making me fall to the ground.

He continued to kick my ribs making me cry and scream out trying to get him to stop but he wouldn't, he just kept going.

"YOU WANT ME TO STOP? WELL, THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU SLUT, THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING IF MY FOOD WAS DONE OR IF YOU DIDN'T KILL YOUR MOM. SHE ALWAYS MADE ME FOOD AND CLEANED. SO, IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HER, THIS WOULDN'T ALL BE ON YOU NOW WOULD IT?" He asked.

I didn't give an answer I'm just laying in the floor crying as he still beats me. "I SAID WOULD IT?" He screams at me making me flinch.

" N-NO. ITS MY FAULT, I'M SORRY." I yell back in pain as I'm still crying.

"Good. Now get the fuck up and make me some damn food you bitch." He spits back out and walks to the living room.

I slowly get up off the floor wincing every time I move because of the pain. I grab everything I need trying to be careful so I don't put more pain on the places it hurts.

I start cooking and after awhile it's fine. I quickly eat mine and then walk to the living room and hand him his. Once I do that I try to run to the stairs and up them but fail miserably. It just hurts to much. I finally make it to my room and shut and lock the door. I go to the Aid Kit thing and grab some cream to run on the bruises. It kinda makes it feel better.

I brush my teeth and climb into bed and watch TikTok. Madeline texted me a while ago and asked how my first day was. I told her about it and then told her about what happen with my dad downstairs. She was pissed, and felt bad. The only reason I haven't told anyone and done something about it is because he scares me and because this is my last year of highschool so I'm just trying to make it through.

I watch TikTok for a couple more hours until it's 11:16 at night knowing I have school tomorrow, I didn't wanna stay up to late. Because if I'm late or miss tomorrow my dad will kill me... literally or at least beat me to the point it feels like I'm dying.

I slowly drift off to sleep after I put my phone on charge and set many many alarms just to make sure I wake up. Unless you know I like die in my sleep. And with that thought, I fall asleep.

(Lmao, horrible thought to fall asleep too.)

Btw, for anyone that is wondering where my Mafia story went. I deleted it. 😅 I felt like it was horrible so yeah...sorry for the short chapter, I need to go get my laundry and my phone charger from my brother.

Goodnight! 🥰 Have a good day.