Chapter 8

3rd Person POV:-

Perseus sat on a branch overlooking a group of monsters. He was counting how many monsters were there but then suddenly out of now where a hellhound suddenly burst into golden dust. All the monsters started to burst into golden dust. As soon as the other monsters noticed it they started to run but they all got shot down one by one, the monsters were dropping like flies. He looked behind him to notice a bunch of girls dressed in silver color clothes about 9 to 15 years old. Some were on the trees, They were all so well camouflaged, it was hard to see them.

One girl caught his attention, She had auburn hair, and she was either 13 or 14. He had a gut feeling that-that girl was Artemis. They slowly moved from the shadows and started looking around the monster camp. Artemis told her hunters, "Hunters we keep moving north till we find a camp for the night". As Artemis led the way, Perseus followed them closely, moving stealthily in the shadows.

After 25 minutes they stopped at a clearance and started to set up camp, He was standing on a branch looking around.

"What am I supposed to do Styx, Should I approach her? I can't stand her you know it. Whenever I see her face it fills me with rage, It makes me want to kill her." He shadow-teleported to the monster camp

He didn't come here to hunt and kill the monsters but he came here to get some information. He looked around the camp, Checking if there was any information he could use. He looked everywhere but there was nothing of his use.

He was sitting on a camp log when out of now where an arrow flew past his ear. He immediately summoned his helmet and stood up to see where the arrow had come from.....

Please do comment and vote if you liked this chapter, its always appreciated

Have a great day and bye...