"Yeah, you too, I've heard nothing but wonderful things about you," Maddie says.

"Well, don't believe everything your little brother tells you," Bobby says. Unbeknownst to him, Athena was making her way over.

"I meant from her," Maddie says, nodding her head towards Athena.

"She's something. She never lets anything get to her," Maddie continued.

"Get to me? Do you know how many times in a given day somebody's got the opportunity to get to me?" Athena explained, "If I start letting them get to me, I wouldn't make it past breakfast. Which reminds me, we should eat."

"Eat? You want to eat after that?" Maddie asked.

"It's lunchtime," Athena replied. Maddie glanced over at Adrienne who was still on her phone. She recognized her from an instagram post she saw earlier in the day. She nudged her little brother's shoulder.

"Is that who I think it is?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah, that's my ex, Adrienne," Buck replied. Adrienne walked over to the four and shoves her phone in her pocket.

"Adrienne, this is my sister Maddie," Buck says. Maddie held out a hand for Adrienne to shake. Adrienne smiled and shook her hand.

"Buck talks about you a lot," Maddie says. Buck gave his older sister a "really?" look. Adrienne chuckled to herself.

"That's Evan for you," Adrienne replied.

"You don't call him Buck?" Maddie asked.

"I don't trust him that much."

Adrienne made her way to the ladder truck. Maddie, Bobby, and Athena gave Buck a look before going their separate ways.

Adrienne invited Maddie over to her house. She didn't want Estelle in the house while Buck's sister was over, so she sent her away to spend time with Bobby. The two were currently chatting over glasses of wine.

"So, she blames you for losing her job?" Adrienne asked.

Maddie's ex-coworker, Gloria, had hung up on thousands of people because they "annoyed" her. Turns out, it was illegal to hang up on someone on a 911 call, so Gloria could very possibly serve some time in jail. Maddie's phone was blowing up with notifications from Gloria.

"And she won't stop blowing up my phone!" Maddie says. Adrienne took Maddie's phone and blocks Gloria's number.

"There, crisis averted," Adrienne sighed. Just as Adrienne slid back Maddie's phone, a text notification came up from Buck. He was just checking if she was okay.

"So, you and my brother..."

"... Are ancient history. I do like him, but only because we work together," Adrienne explained.

"Did you know that when you're trying to get information out of someone, you furrow your eyebrows a bit, and your pupils become a little bigger?" Adrienne questions.

Maddie looked at her in shock. Adrienne chuckled a bit, reassuring Maddie it was just a tiny little super power she had.

"That's a scary power you have," Maddie admitted.

"Scary, but useful," Adrienne replied. She had to be careful around Maddie because she knew if she told her about Estelle, Maddie would tell Buck about her. Like brother, like sister. Soon, the time for Maddie to leave came.

Adrienne offered to drop Maddie off at work. She needed to grab Estelle from Bobby anyways.

Something felt... off.
Adrienne felt like someone was following her on her way to meet Bobby to pick up Estelle. Her inkling was right, a dark colored car was following her on the road. She took multiple turns and the car was still there.

She immediately called Bobby.

"Hey, I might be a little late coming to pick Ellie up. This car is following me," Adrienne says. She could hear Estelle babbling in the background.

"Where are you now?" Bobby asks.

"Making my way to the police station. Maybe I can shake this guy off," Adrienne replied.

Adrienne spotted a crowded parking lot and decided to wait out in there. The car that was following her drove past her.

"Bobby? You still there?" Adrienne asked.

"Yeah, look beside you," He instructed. Adrienne looks out the window. Athena was parked right next to Adrienne in her police vehicle. Adrienne sighed in relief.

"Thank you, Bobby," Adrienne says.

Athena had Adrienne follow her back to her house. Bobby was waiting for them at the front door. He engulfed Adrienne in a hug upon her arrival.

"Where's Estelle?" Adrienne asked.

"She's inside," Bobby replied.

Adrienne walked inside of Athena's house to find Estelle surrounded by Athena's two children, May and Harry. Harry was playing peek-a-boo with her while she was being held by May.

Adrienne thanked the two for keeping her daughter occupied, then takes Ellie in her arms. She walks back to her car. Athena and Bobby were still out there waiting for her.

"Oh, yeah, Athena. Meet Estelle, Evan and I's daughter," Adrienne says, walking up to her. Adrienne knew Athena was trust worthy, so telling her would be easy.

"It's nice to meet her. She's adorable," Athena replied. Adrienne walks away to strap Estelle in her car seat, then walks back over to Bobby and Athena.

"Thank you for helping me, Athena. I appreciate you for that," Adrienne says.

"Oh, it's my pleasure," Athena replied, "When I hear one of our own in trouble, I come running."

"Great, because I have another favor to ask you. It's about Estelle. I said she's Evan and I's daughter but... he doesn't know she exists. I don't want to get much into it," Adrienne explained.

"Your secret is safe with me."