IT WAS FAKE

"Attention please! I welcome you all to homecoming!". The school's head prefect, Thomas Demine welcomes the homecoming attendees as all cheered on. "A perfect night indeed. I hope you enjoy yourselves tonight and very soon we will be crowning the homecoming king and queen". He continued and left the crowd in care of the supposed DJ.

At the back right corner stood Peter and his gang. A four membered group with no brains. The devious look on his face explained to her as she secretly observed him and Shenice. Shenice stood a few meters away from him in hope of dancing with her supposed date for the night. Not soon the soft music was tuned in. After carefully reviewing the scenarios that may happen, she took a stand for herself and her nemesis. Hastily, she took Shenice hands and commanded her to dance with her. Initially Shenice was of course resisting and pessimistic knowing that she was engaging with her biggest enemy.
She explained everything to her and they both hatched a plan to replay what the jerk prince wanted to do. "Although I don't fully trust you I had the gutt that this would happen so I will trust you on this one". Shenice said . "Its payback time, baby". She replied boosting any small doubt.

The jerk prince wasn't expecting this sudden collaboration of his two supposed dates. I mean three. It turned out he had a plan C which was asking a third girl to go to the homecoming with him. You're not that dumb? But what he didn't know was that his plan C was the arrowed target of Shenice and Success. How funny it was seeing the shocked face of Peter as the three girls approached his gang and him and purposely asked three of his gang members to dance with them. The jerk prince's face was priceless as he stood alone with his jaw sweeping the unclean.

The music was off again. This time the prefect was with the crowns in his hands ready, to address the king and the queen. Undoubtedly the jerk prince was on his high spirits. He was richly popular so he knew this wouldn't of course fail him but boy he was going down. The now so called friends, Shenice and Success might have or not cheated through the voting process because their wrath was really worse than those of the ocean to cool it down. So obviously, the jerk prince didn't win the homecoming king and as for Shenice and Success decided to redraw from the contest. The rest of the school was graced by their sudden pond.

She walks slowly getting better and better than feeling like his second party. She is much so better than him and don't have to bow down to his orders. She takes her phone from her black bag and scrows through her contacts in the name of texting him that it's over between them. She comes across Shenice's phone number labeled "Dream Best Girlfriend with some love emoji" A sad cold runs through her spine and at the look of things, she seems to have miss her old acquittance. The story is shifted backwards some weeks after the homecoming dance. She and Shenice really had it rolling on, visiting the beauty spa together, going to shopping, face timing and so many fun activities. But as in every single life not all days are marked with happiness. The only one month's best friends had an argument about him again.

Shenice was really angry at Success because how can she accept and forgive Peter after his last pull. The young innocent Success tells Shenice to just give him and her a chance and maybe he isn't that bad. Of course Shenice wouldn't badge. This made young Success perceive that Shenice, who unsuspectingly had an unusual face expression, also likes him. From then on every leftover connection between them was cut into pieces.
From time to time Shenice will see him flirting or kissing other lass in the school but why should that be her problem because since she isn't no long her friend, there should be no fighting back for her. As expected they never mended their broken bond till now.

Although back then she thought Shenice was the problem but now realises that it was really a huge boomer. "The whole two years of high school were a lie". Success says to herself. She video calls here upcoming ex. But what she discovered couldn't prove her decision to be more valid. Peter had the guts to be with another lady. They were in another restaurant which Success knew. Not thinking twice and full of betrayal, hatred and angry she drives there. Not surprised the newly coupled were disbelievingly kissing and touching each other. She rushed off to their table and pours out any drink her hands could get to on him. "Are you insane?" The jerk questioned her. The mistress with him too was furious. But after hearing what Success had to say she saw red. Peter tried to deny the causations but it was really not his time again.
It turned out the whole restaurant visitors heard the commotion and all were on the girls side. The manager rudely escorted him out.

And Success turns to the girl. "Success was speechless........