"He's doing great. In fact, the manager already booked his plane ticket . ."

"Ah, that's nice . . I am worried that he might feel overwhelmed. I'm glad you guys have his back"

"We're doing our best. . oh, Jake's here . ."

I handed him the phone and immediately, he smiled as he waved at his brother with enthusiasm.

"Hyung, you tell mom and dad that my flight is already booked. Tell them not to worry too much"

As the two spoke, I also happen to receive a phone call from the manager about my special drama appearance.

It might be for the script. Did they revise it?

I was tasked to meet them at 11 and so, I went to the bathroom again to wash up and prepare because if I don't memorize the script, I won't be able to finish the filming immediately so for me to leave as soon as I can, I need to prepare for the filming.

"You're leaving? I thought you're free till afternoon"

I look over at Jake who was watching me by the doorframe as I fix my jacket.

"They called me in for the final script. Apparently, instead of one scene, I was tasked to film multiple. That would be a lot of reading. . ."

A pout made its way on his lips making me let out a small laugh.

"Too bad . . . good luck tho, I wish you all the best"

"Thank you..  You too. Besides, I heard that you're coping up very well without me. . "

"well, yeah . . I need to adjust to this tho. . I'm already an adult"

"Well, don't totally remove me from your system yes? I still want to be one of your comfort place"

"You'll always be . . ah, will you be able to accompany me to the airport?"

"we'll see about that . . oh, I think breakfast is ready, come on"

We went to the dining room and saw that everyone is awake already seated and waiting for their systems to fully be awake.

"Sunghoon hyung, I thought you have no schedule"

"Sudden change Riki. . ."

The maknae who was barely awake just nodded and grab his plate as he began to eat.

___

Jake

Sunghoon is leaving again when I thought he would be spending the half day with us and I honestly am upset because I thought I will have the time to finally talk to him and ask him how he is doing or how is his life going. I don't know what is happening in his life, I know I don't have to but I want to.

Anyway, because my flight to Australia is already scheduled, I decided to start packing because knowing me, I might forget a lot of stuff again plus I want to also buy some gifts for my family. It's been so long since I last saw them so I want to buy them some gifts.

The question now is, when will I shop?

I placed some of my needs in the suitcase and leave some space for other stuff because I don't want to bring multiple luggage when I'm going on a short trip. Plus, I think I will end up using some of my brother's clothes.

I was about to close my suitcase when I spotted some of the member's jackets hanged in the closet giving me an idea. I took out the hoodie I originally packed and hang it back before grabbing one of Sunghoon's hoodies and placing them in my luggage. He wouldn't notice this.