"It's alright. Thank you for worrying about me. Get home safe" Is all I said when I turned around, going to the bathroom. Since I explored this whole place last night, I'm now familiar with where things are around here. "Huh? Ah! Th-thank you sir!!" The woman shot up to her feet and ran out of the house, locking the door behind her as she left.

So, Kain is a boy the same age as me. Fit and handsome but also skinny and pretty. He has long red hair and was born to an awakened father. Mother is unknown. He wishes to be awakened, but since he can't, his relationship with his dad drifted apart. The most likely reason he's such an ass and has a bad personality could be because Kain cannot be awakened. He probably felt he didn't deserve to exist if he wasn't special in that way, also explaining why he kept no records of himself at all. That's the whole summary of what I know about Kain.

"Well, I should skip one more day of school to explore Seoul here. Things could've changed since there's the Shinwha organization and Union. Actually, there was more right? Beakho...another Beakdu...Halla and Mir! Those were the only organizations mentioned in Eleceed...jeez. At least Kain is connected with Shinwha that's run by Jisuks sister. She's a good person, making Shinwha the most humane. So I don't have to worry about myself getting hurt since Shinwha is protecting me due to Kains father" then another question surfaced while I spoke aloud. "Why is Kain's father not a member of an organization but only allied? Since he wasn't mentioned in Eleceed, it probably meant that Kains dad hadn't come back to Korea or...maybe he didn't exist at all until I transmigrated into Kain? GOD I SHOULD'VE TRANSMIGRATED INTO AN ALREADY MENTIONED CHARACTER OF THE MANWHA SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO INVESTIGATING EVERYTHING" I ruffled my hair, frustrated about a lot of things involving Kain.

Kain is a character that also wasn't mentioned in the Manwha. No red haired character showed up either. So I have no clue who they are or what rank Kains father could be in the world ranking. "Still, I have some work I need to do" With this, I turned around and grabbed a black jacket, putting on the hood to cover Kains red hair and glasses to cover his red eyes. Then, out of all the shoes he had, I put on vans. The only normal and less expensive shoes he owned. "This sucks" I sighed, writing down in the notes app to buy regular day to day clothes in case I have to sneak out like now without attracting any unwanted attention.

On my way down, the guard from before only told me to have a good day with a smile. I felt relieved to see that, since he doesn't know I'm Kain, he can smile the way he did. "You too" I responded, walking out of the door and turning right. Once I was out, as I expected, nothing really changed apart from the awakened organization buildings and whatever they owned. Which is honestly quite surprising since it's likely that awakens run this country instead of the normal people.

"Can I get a medium Chai tea? Cold, please" I ended up in a cafe, ordering a drink I craved after walking all over the city. "Of course! That'll be 4.75$!" I pulled out a five dollar bill, handing it to the cashier. "We'll call your name when it's done" I bowed, walking to sit at one of the tables as I waited for my drink. Planning on going to an Internet cafe since I really wanted to check the news and such. I'm not sure if Kains phone is being monitored so it's better to be safe than sorry.

Ding~ "Wooin- you seriously never tried ****bucks before? What a sheltered life" I flinched, recognizing this rough speech. Jisuk Yoo. "You'll like it for sure!" My eyes widened, knowing exactly who this smaller brown headed boy was that led the other two inside. It never occurred to me until now but, just what time of Eleceed did I transmigrate in? Before the Klein brothers fight? Seeing how Jisuk and Wooin are together but Wooin hardly sparing a glance at Jisuk, I can guess it's when they first met. Right now, they're only together because they both want to hang out with Jiwoo. So, it's either after the whole Dr.Delein incident or just before the Klein brothers. Since Wooin looks quite depressed with his head hung low and hands in his pocket.