2 - alone on a mountain

Start from the beginning

She had always wanted to know more about her parents, but Charlotte didn't want to remember earth and Aye'ni didn't want to remember the caves, though he had told her of her grandmother Mako, Olo'ekytan of the Veytanikan clan, but she had passed, the Sky people had killed her, what did Ivy expect?

The video log ended with Charlotte bidding the camera goodnight and Ivy shut the tablet off before pushing herself off the ground to go see what the others were up to.

As expected Kiri was with her mother, Grace, her avatar was floating in a tube of liquid, kept alive, maybe there was hope, something Ivy wished she had.

Spider was behind her gazing at her while Lo'ak was resting his foot on the stool along side her watching the video, he moved back "so" Lo'ak beggan catching eyes with Ivy then looking up to Spider and Kiri "who do you think knocked he up?" Ivy let out a giggle making Lo'ak smile "pretty sure it was Norm"

"Definetly" Ivy grinned looking between the boys before catching Kiri's look of exhaustion as she glanced at all three of them.

"You do not deserve to live" Kiri said seriously absolutely baffled at their immaturity.

"No no no no think about it right" Lo'ak started to try reason while Ivy held in her giggle, he looked down at Ivy then up at Spider "he's the teachers pet, he's out at the lab with her all the time"

"I would kill myself" Kiri deadpanned "I would drink acid"

"Bro you're right he's in like every shot!" Spider agreed gesturing to the screen that showed Norm leaning over Grace "look he's-he's giving her looks!" He finished off laughing.

"Hey!"

"See I thinking" Lo'ak glanced down at a smiling Ivy before looking back up to his sister "two Avatars out in the woods..." he started.

"All alone..." Ivy leaning forward over Lo'ak placing a hand to her heart standing shoulder to shoulder with the taller boy smiling.

"Gross!" Kiri suddenly stepped forward shoving the two teens back, Lo'ak immediately caught Ivys waist stabilising her while she and him laughed not even noticing.

"Guys!" Spider interrupted while Lo'ak chuckled more at his sister "sometimes it's not so great to know who your father was"

Ivys smile faltered before dropping as did Kiri and Lo'aks.

Spiders father was not a good man.

She looked down to see Lo'aks hands was still situated on either side of her waist, but they pulled back as he focused on Spider.

"Whatever" Spider quickly said hopping down off Graces tube "don't even remember him"

"No Spider" Lo'ak tried only to have the human boy inch away.

"Spider" Kiri spoke in a soft tone moving foward to hug him from behind "you are not him"

Ivy silently turned on her foot and quickly walked away biting the inside of her tounge, conversations about parents made her uncomfortable, though she tried not to show it as much as possible, bottle it up right?

🌿🐚

The Omaticayas base was situated ontop-or more inside the caves of a floating mountain, and Ivys number one most favourite thing to do, was climb to the top, lay and star gaze.

She hated being down there in the caves of them, which was funny since she was part cave Na'vi, that wasn't where she belonged, down there she felt trapped, the walls all around her concealed the outside world, she didn't know how her dad did that for thirty five years, she was grateful she didn't live in the caves.