3. ...interesting

Start from the beginning

"Forget it! I'm just wasting time here" Weiss said irritably, and then started to walk away.

By that time the girl with black hair and mysterious attitude disappeared. Only the Guardian and the red cape girl remained. She was still on the ground, so Fel offered her a hand to get up.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes...thank you very much" The girl took his hand and as she stood next to him she noticed that the man in armor was quite tall, he could be more than two meters tall "My name is Ruby, Ruby Rose".

"Nice to meet you Ruby, I'm Felwinter."

"Ohh what a weird name." Said the girl named Ruby.

"Two"

"What?" asked Ruby confused.

"Two of you alredy said that" commented the hunter with a friendly tone.

"Excuse me! Umm...Could you give me directions?"

They both turned to see where the voice was coming from, it was a blond-haired boy with long hair and blue eyes, dressed more simply, in a jacket and jeans.

"Hey, you're the guy who threw up in the ship earlier!" Ruby pointed out.

"Hey, I felt bad! It's not like I could do anything about it either" Complained the blond boy.

"Motion sickness right? it's a more common problem that people admit it to be" Fel said.

"Exactly!" the blonde boy said.

"Right now I think we should be going to the Amphitheater."

"Can I come with you?" asked Ruby with a smile, thinking she had already made a friend.

"Might as well?" Asked the blonde boy, waiting for him to accept.

"umm, sure, it's this way, maybe I already forgot" indicated the Guardian.

Then the three of them started walking, in the middle was Ruby, to the right Fel and to the left the blond boy.

"By the way, the name is Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it."

"Yeah...right..." Fel said, unamused.

"I'm Ruby Rose." 

"Felwinter."

"What a weird name" commented the boy named Jaune.

"Three..."

"Uh?" Ruby and Jaune said at the same time.

"That's three times now they've said that to me, they make me feel like I'm weird" Fel commented, he was slightly serious, he was...one of a kind, if he thought about it he was weird, different.

"Why yes you are weird" Alyssa again said through Fel's helmet.

"Ohh but that's a pretty cool name" Jaune said trying to fix what he said.

"yeah don't worry, it's nothing" Fel said with a short laugh.

"What weapons do you guys carry?" Ruby asked, wanting to make a conversation with Jaune and Fel.

"I carry this" Fel said to draw his hand cannon, then doing a couple of tricks with the gun, spinning it on his finger to then make the gun ignite in white flames.

"Woah!" Jaune exclaimed stepping back a bit, Ruby watched the gun as if it were a child looking at candy.

"hmm? that's fire Dust?"

"ahh what? uhh, yeah, it's just a personal variant" Fel lied, in reality it was Solar Light...sort of.

"You manipulate Dust?! Do you know how dangerous it is?!" said Ruby, almost worried.

"ummm, yeah, but with the right equipment it's easy to manipulate it" continued Fel lying.

"That...is...AWESOME!!!" exclaimed Ruby excitedly.

"I'm still missing the rest of my weapons, but this is the one I always have with me" said Fel, proudly.

"You have more guns?! Where?!" Ruby looked like she was going to burst with excitement.

"ummm, I could show them to you later, for now, uhh, what do you have, Jaune?" asked Fel to the blond, hoping to deflect the topic.

"I have this" Jaune said taking a sword and shield, something that looked like something out of the middle ages, but seemed to be very well preserved. "What about you Ruby?"

"I present to you my baby!" Ruby said with a proud smile, showing off what soon became a large, red and black scythe.

"That's...a high caliber sniper rifle and a war scythe?" asked Fel, examining impressed by the weapon's design.

"Ehhh..." Jaune hadn't quite understood, he didn't know that much about weapons.

"It's a gun, Jaune, it shoots bullets, and cuts things in half" Fel said, finishing examining Ruby's weapon and analyzing it with Alyssa's help "Your weapons are cool".

"Thanks" Jaune said smiling.

"Aren't they?" Ruby replied rather cheerfully.