3. ...interesting

By now Felwinter was walking through the Academy, he had already walked most of it for a few minutes and there was not a single other person, maybe they would arrive in a few minutes.

At least until he saw a red-haired girl, her clothes were quite peculiar, almost out of those Japanese cartoons, but she was quite beautiful, though she soon noticed his presence, noticing that she had green eyes. Seeing the young man in armor she just tilted her head.

"Sorry, I didn't think there would be anyone here, this place looked abandoned a few moments ago" Fel commented.

"Oh, it's okay, I thought so too until I saw you, I didn't know if you were a robot, or someone else."

Fel let out a small, short but friendly laugh, even though he didn't like the comment, for personal reasons "I'm not a robot, at least I don't think so. My name is Felwinter."

"What an...interesting name, I've never heard anything similar. My name is Pyrrha Nikos" commented the girl called Pyrrha.

She had offered her hand to the Guardian as a greeting, to which he accepted it in a friendly manner.

"Nice to meet you Pyrrha, I've never heard a name like that, but it's cute, I guess you're here to take the entrance exam right?" Fel indicated.

"Huh? uh yeah, that's right" Pyrrha commented somewhat confused and then recomposed her posture. "You've never heard the name Pyrrha before?"

"Nope, sorry, where I come from is not a common name..." Fel explained trying to sound calm.

He said this as Fel noticed several airships approaching Beacon Academy, most likely with prospective students.

"Well, here comes the competition" Fel commented with a small smile on his face.

However Pyrrha didn't say anything, she seemed to be thinking something, inside Pyrrha's head she wondered how that young man in armor didn't know who she is. That made her feel...happy.

"Ehhh...Pyrrha? Are you okay?" Fel said waving his hand in front of the redhead.

"Eh? Oh, yeah yeah I'm fine, I...sorry, I'm not good at conversing with new people, much less making friends" The redhead explained a bit flushed.

"I understand...I hope I didn't say anything wrong, I can be an idiot sometimes."

"Why yes you can" Alyssa said in Fel's mind.

"But if you're interested, we can be friends!" Fel replied very cheerfully.

"Friends?...Sure...I'd love to!" said Pyrrha taking Fel's right hand quite happily, her smile was very noticeable.

She felt comfortable that someone saw her as a normal girl instead of the Invincible Girl of Mistral. And she liked the fact that he didn't know who she was or about her reputation.

Before he could say anything, Pyrrha and Fel heard an explosion, he didn't know what had happened, Alyssa told Fel to go see what was going on, so he soon separated from Pyrrha.

"Excuse me, I have to see what's going on! See you later!!!"

"Wait!!" shouted Pyrrha to the Guardian, but to no avail. She just let out a frustrated sigh.

"Do ALL universes have to greet me with explosions?!?!?!" Fel thought.

------------------------------------

"Look what you did!" shouted a girl with long white hair in a single ponytail, wearing what appeared to be a dress and heels, also white with red on the inside. "That's why they shouldn't let kids in here."

"I'm really sorry!" apologized a young girl with short black/red hair and somewhat gothic attire, as she was wearing a skirt, stockings and boots, plus a blouse with a large red cape.

"What's going on here? What caused the explosion?"

Both girls turn to see where the male voice was coming from. The voice came from a man in white and dark armor and a helmet with two blue dots, a man who seemed to be more than two meters tall. Such appearance made one think that he was a robot.

"Woah..." Said the red-cloaked girl upon seeing Fel.

"Excuse me, but it's rude to interrupt other people" Said that white-haired girl, with a haughty attitude.

"I don't think I asked you." Replied the Guardian, sneering.

That made the white-haired girl angry. "Damn robot!...Do you have any idea who I am?!"

"Should I, princess?" the Guardian replied nonchalantly.

"Fel, stop, you're going to kill her," Alyssa said with sarcasm in her voice, into Fel's helmet.

"In fact it would be 'Heiress'. " Soon said a new female voice, from a girl with long black hair, yellow eyes and a bow on her head. "Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee Dust Company."

"she had to be German..." Fel muttered.

"Finally someone recognizes me" Said with a cocky smile the girl named Weiss.

"The same company known for its controversial faunus laborforces and questionable business partners" Added that black haired girl.

"Eh? How dare you! the nerve of...ugh...!"

It looked like that girl was about to explode, Fel thought.

"She reminds me of Cecilia, but human version" he also thought in frustration.