"There's no doubt about it now. He's stinking rich. Should I be happy or cry about it? Usually rich people from Manwhas have too many enemies" I walked around, examining every little thing. Kain has no pictures, only paintings hung around the house. The rooms are rather empty as well, except his own room that held a little bit of color. Red to be exact. It made me nauseous to look at. Kains room set up was a lot like my hyungs, all black and white with a dash or red. Everything kept neat and clean and organized.

"Guess he doesn't have much friends to come over. Haaaa" I plopped down in a couch probably worth 10 times more than ours at my original home. Rather 20 times if anything. I came here to find clues about Kain and wound up with nothing. Besides being rich as hell, having no friends, an ass, and probably a stuck up loner child who's parents are always on trips so he's on his own. "This pisses me off. No wonder Jisuk doesnt like him. Reminds him of himself" I ran a hand through Kains red lushes hair.

Then, my eyes caught that of the backpack. I got up, picked it up and walked into Kains room, plopping onto the bed despite feeling unwell at how much Kains room reminded me of hyung in every factor. From the smell to the little items lying around. "Whatever" I tried to brush it off in order to feel comfortable in Kains body but, too many things kept preventing me from doing so. I dumped out Kains bag, setting aside Hyungs journals and organized the textbooks and regular books. Reading through all the notebooks and agendas he held. He had two different ones.

One for school and another for what I assume to be his personal life. Shinwha was scheduled in his personal agenda.

...

"Holy-" while reading everything after what took all night. I found out Kain is the son of a possible awakened chairman. But this chairman doesn't have an organization. Kain visiting Shinwha constantly is a sign of some peace treaty between this chairman and their organization. And Kain is well aware of awakened ones existence as he mentions them a few times in his emails to his father. But, Kain himself isnt awakened. Because of this, his relationship with his father seemed to have soured over time, but more on Kains end as his father shows a bit of affection with "eat well" "sleep well" "do good in school but don't push yourself" kind of little notes at the end of every email.

"Ahhh I'm so tired!" I plopped back into the softest bed I've ever had the pleasure of laying on. Kains sheets are nothing but comfortable as well. But, I still felt stiff as I continued to go through Kains phone, his books, and rummaging through his study to find more about his life. The guy is extremely private, that's for sure.

No journal. No pictures. Nothing that advertised any information regarding himself. I remained stuck. I mean, who sends emails to their parents and not text messages!? Seriously!! Then again, he seems to only have his dad. As everything seemed to be about him and nothing about a mother and such. Plus, his dads always away due to buisness which can also relate to the awakened world. Depending on Kain as well, he just knows awakened ones, not who is an awakened one if that makes sense. At best, I can only try to act as an asshole. Something I'm not very fond of.

"Hyung...what am I supposed to do? Maybe I should've taken up Jisuks offer but he pisses me off so much" I turned over in bed, hugging a pillow as I started talking to my hyung. Hoping he's listening. "He thinks it's his fault that I lost my memories. Haha! Funny isn't it? But still...I'm worried. I'm in the body of someone important so they'll know I'm acting unlike 'Kain'. Once they find out...will they kill me? It's Eleceed after all, I wouldn't doubt they would" speaking to my brother always helped calm my nerves, but this time he isn't here to give me advice. Maybe I became too dependent on him, since even now I feel extremely clueless. This is a world of awakened ones who are strict on not allowing anyone who isn't like them into their world but...Kain just had to be an exception. Since his father is an awakened pertaining to an unawakened company. Literally in charge of it. It's all so...complicated.

"Hyung said to live....so...I'll live" I told myself, seeing the sun's light rise through the curtains as my eyes started to fall from tiredness. I guess, even if hyung doesn't speak back to me anymore, talking to him still helps me relax.

________________________________

A/n: it's wayyyy shorter but hey! I got smth 😭 I'm sorry it's not as interesting but I'm just trying lmao- next chapter will have the characters tho 😗👏

Sehyun after he escaped Jisuk from the hospital: