Chapter 6

«wake up Sara» i heard someone saying while opening my window, «Alex stopp» i whined «Nour is waiting for you down stairs, she's with mom, wake up now!» he said while taking off my blanket, «FINE NOW GET OUT!» he huffs and leaves my room closing the door behind him, i wake up and change into a short and a sweatshirt.

i went down stairs to find Nour and my mom laughing together, i love their bound, «look who finally decided to wake up!» Nour exclaimed «she's always late» my mom said and they laugh together, «well i got some good news for you since you're late» Nour Declared, «wait, wait so I've just woke up and I see you two sitting here and pretending like you haven't disappeared for three days?» I assumed to my mom, «oh sorry honey i was just hanging out with my friend i haven't seen her in a long time she lives in spain and since her son was playing a football game she came to new york to spend some time with me!» my mom announced «since when you have a friend from spain?» i asked «since you were a kid, even her son was your best friend!» «i don't rem-» Nour cut me and says «WELL i don't think this is important right now, i have some good news like i was saying» «STOP CUTTING FOR ONCE?» «shush let me talk, I'm going to call Isabelle right know and you can hear the news by yourself deal?» «fine, deal!».

you start stressing scared not to be chosen or being chosen and leave for Spain, Nour calls Isabelle, after some seconds she answers «Hello Nour, i suppose Sara is with you?» «hello ms Isabelle, yes she's here she can hears you!» Nour answered all excited and my mom smiling just behind her, seeing my mom smiling made me a little bit calm, it one of the best thing just seeing her smiling makes me happy, «okey Well Sara, I've talked to the director of the movie, he said that your acting was excellent, so you've got the opportunity to go to Spain, Barcelona for 9 months for the footage congratulations!» i couldn't believe my ears Alex and my mom were applauding and Nour jump over me into a hug, i was still shocked by the news, it like the world around me doesn't exist, I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE FAMOUS! My dream since i was a kid is finally is going to become true.

«but i have nowhere to stay there?!» i declared «i have some friends in Barcelona if you want to join them» Alex claimed, «No she's not going to stay by her own with some random boys in an unknown country!» Mom announced, «Mom! Nothing will happen to me I'm grown up now» i answered while rolling my eyes, «well I've got a better idea» my mom exclaimed, a big smile forms on Nour's face, «you're going to stay at my friend's house.» my mom continued, «what no, i don't even know her!» «you used to know her and plus you're going to love her and her son!» «but-» mom cut me and says «No but Sara it going to be like this or nothing.», i sigh roll my eyes and leave the kitchen, «WAIT WE NEED TO MAKE YOUR SUITCASE!» Nour screams following me behind to my room.

Me and Nour are in my room discussing «when am i going to leave?» i asked, «tomorrow evening!» Nour announced «WHAT?» she laughs, «yes dumbass, now get your ass up we need to go to Isabelle's to come back and make your suitcase» and with that i get up and prepare myself.

The outfit:

(You can change it if you don't like it respectfully <3)

We went down stairs to find mom talking with her friend in the phone about me «she's staying for 9 months there, thank you so much martina i appreciate it» she hangs up the phone and looks at me with a smile all excited «she agrees, you can go stay at her house until you find a new home!» my mom announced, «OMG SARA THAT SO GOOD!!» Nour said and hugs me a second time, «i don't even remember her how am i supposed to recognize her?!» «i have took some pics with her I'm going to show them to you later!» my mom claims and with that me and nour leave the house.

Finally arriving to the building i get in without waiting for my turn i get to Isabelle's office, i could feel all the eyes on me and some persons whispering, i knock at Isabelle's door and get in me and Nour, «hello ladies, take a seat!» we smile back and sit in the two chairs in front of her desk, «well Sara i guess you've already heard the news» Isabelle assumed, «yes Maam thank you so much for your help» i responded «your welcome Sara I'm just doing my job, well tomorrow evening you'll have a flight to Barcelona, i guess you already have where to stay there?» Isabelle asked «don't worry about that, everything is in place!» i answered, «I will accompany her tomorrow to the airport and will find you there with the director right?» Nour asked «yes and all the other actors too, some are already there by the way» Isabelle exclaimed, «okey thanks for your efforts ms Isabelle!», and with that we got all the informations we needed and leave to go get some lunch.

In our way to a restaurant Nour asks «what happened last night?» i glance at her without saying a thing and just get down my head looking at my feet, «i get it, i already told you that his an asshole and doesn't even deserve you anyways!» she takes my chin and put my head up «I will miss you» she smiles to me and i hug her.

We Arrive to the restaurant, we're sitting there waiting for our food while telling Nour everything that happened last night, after finish eating we go sit in a park with some other friends for the last time, turn around in new york city, felling the sun on my skin, when the night came the lights turned on and it one of the prettiest thing my eyes have ever seen then we took some pictures together there for the last time, «wanna eat some dinner for the last time?» Nour asked smiling, «sounds good» i smile back and head to a restaurant in the city, we're sitting there waiting for a waiter until i saw someone getting in, it Liam what a surprise, i made an eyes contact and glared at him.

«Shit.» i freeze trying not to make another eyes contact, well my friend doesn't give a shit and follows my gaze and see Liam «Omg not this Assholl» shouts a little, enough for him to hear, he rolls his eyes and continue his way pretending like nothing happened, our food arrived and we're eating until he approaches us, It definitely wasn't the last time, «Hey Sara i just want to apologize about yesterday...» he declares, shocked about his declaration Nour answers «Get the fuck out of here before i fuck you up.» «calm down i wasn't talking to you» he answered, i wasn't finished with my food when i get up, take Nour's hand and get out of the restaurant leaving him to pay.

«let me beat his ass!» Nour shouted, «Nour stop it fine now» i answered her laughing at her angry issues, «he destroyed our last dinner together!» «well you've got a point, but I'm not going to die you know!» «shut up» she glared at me and push me for fun, we laugh together and walk to each other's houses.

Arriving home i find everyone already asleep, i go upstairs to my room tired, wear my pyjama and sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this!
Next chapter soon with some more things!