-

October 12th, 2005
——————————-

You wake up, slightly sweaty. You take a second to gather your surroundings, but soon enough you manage to put a few pieces together.

One - You're still in Bob's house - it wasn't a nightmare, it was real life.

Two - you're currently being spooned by Bob. He's snoring, and his head is buried in the crick of your neck. You feel the soft rise and fall of his breathing as you lay flush against his stomach. You can't exactly move considering you're cuffed to a pole, so instead you lay there, eyes wide open.

It's orange outside, so it must be around 6. You turn your head, and that causes Bob to stir. He groans softly, gripping onto you tighter. You don't think you'll be able to leave for a while. As you lay there, you recount the events of the past couple days. They've been such a blur. You haven't properly eaten, or showered. You just wanted to go home.

Deep in your thoughts, you didn't realize that you began to cry. Giant hot tears cascade down your face, and you use your freehand to wipe them away feverishly. You hate crying. But it just won't stop. You miss Kira, you miss your Dad, and you miss the way things used to be between you and Bob.

Now, you're laying next to a cannibalistic murderer. You hiccup, and soon enough Bob stirs awake. He sleepily trails his hand up under your shirt, feeling the softness of your chest. You lay there, trying to hold in your sobs.

Bob groans, and he feels the shakiness of your body as his hand feels your chest. That wakes him up fully, and he turns his head to look at you with wide eyes.

Oh. You're crying again.  

Bob sits up rather quickly, hair a mess. "Darlin? What's wrong?" He asks, trying to wipe the tears from your face.

You turn your head, bringing your forearm up over your face, effectively telling him to leave you alone. He doesn't however, and gently pulls your arm away from your face. He gazes at your eyes - glossy with tears.

After not getting an answer from you, Bob tries again. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" His voice is more urgent this time as he tilts your face towards his. You continue to cry, your face in his grip.

You finally open your mouth to speak. "I wanna... go home."

Bob furrows his eyebrows, thinking. He wants you to stay a little longer but... he understands that you need to go home. Maybe he can come with you?

He doesn't want to leave you. 

He sighs. "Okay, Sunshine. I'll take ya home." 

You breathe out a sigh in relief, burying your head in his shirt. "Thank you." 

-

"Bob! stay down please." You say, steering the car to the left. After deciding to go home, Bob wanted to come with you. You couldn't let anyone see him however, so he's laying down the best he can in the back seat. It doesn't do much to hide his large frame, though. 

"Ugh - I'm tryin'!" he groans, shifting his weight. This is so uncomfortable. 

"I'm sorry. We're almost there." 

You eventually pull up to your driveway. You open the door and peek around, making sure nobody is out and about. You walk over to the passenger door and open it, looking at a rather frustrated Bob. You reach out your hand, and he grabs it, letting you help him up.

You signal Bob to follow you as you both make your way inside your home rather quickly. 

You sigh, closing the door behind you. "Jesus. What a mess." You mumble to yourself, plopping down on the couch in exasperation. Bob sits down right next to you, face looking exhausted. He simply nods, leaning back into the couch.