"What were you thinking when it happened?"

"Well, I was thinking about how much it hurt and how badly I wanted them to be gone. That might've been it."

I nodded as I bent a small flame over my hand. "What are you doing!?" Katara almost yelled. "How else do I practice healing if there's nothing to heal?" I looked at her as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I don't want to watch." Katara quickly turned around and covered her ears and eyes. I softly sighed as I began to lower the fire to my skin, however, I was only going to burn the tip of my finger.

I began to cringe as the fire came closer to my skin only half knowing how much it could hurt. I exhaled deeply and brought my fingertip into the fire. I quickly took it out and put the fire out, it felt like thousands of needles were being jabbed into my skin. I dunked my hand into the water, it didn't make the pain go away but the cool water toned it down. Just barely. I stared at my hand as I thought about how bad it hurt, taking all of Katara's advice.

The pain began to lessen and the water glowed the same blue it did for Katara. "Katara it's working!" She turned around and saw the water glowing around my hand. The small fire wound then shriveled up and disappeared as if it never happened. The pain was gone and so I took my hand out of the water, there was no scaring either. "I can heal too! Thank you for teaching me, you're the best! And I'm sorry about your hands." I hugged her tightly.

She hugged back with a big smile on her face. "It's ok really, and you're welcome. It's always been nice having another person who can water bend." We separated from the hug and went back to the camp. We found Sokka yelling at Aang so we ran up to them and separated them. I dragged Sokka away while Katara gently pulled Aang away. Aang was profusely apologizing to both Katara and Sokka. While Sokka was grumbling about how he hurt his sister.

"Sokka calm down, Katara is fine now."

"Why should I calm down? He hurt Katara!"

"I know that but she's ok now, she healed it in the lake. Look."

I motioned him to look at her hands, he looked over and her burned wounds weren't there. "I healed them Sokka. I'm ok now, plus it was just an accident." She let Aang go so I let Sokka go too. He got a closer look at her hands and looked confused. "I put them in the water and then they healed." She explained. "It's true, I saw it and then she taught me how." I softly smiled hoping the fight was over.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

"Why do we have to walk again?"

I groaned as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. It was too hot out today. "I already told you guys, every time we fly the fire nation always ends up following us." Sokka explained as we kept walking in the forest. "Appa is a very noticeable thing, not surprising that they keep finding us." I spoke as I drank some cold water I collected earlier.

We kept walking to our next pit stop until someone grabbed me and pulled me to the side. "Get off me!" I yelled as they pulled me away from the group. They all turned around and were about to charge at them. "If you move I'll burn her." The guy holding me spoke as the other one bent some fire waiting to burn me. "What do you want?" Aang spoke firmly about to take a step forward but caught himself.

"And are you sure you grabbed the right person?" I asked bitterly.

"We have a capture order for you. So, yes."

I sighed heavily and hung my head low giving them the impression that's all I was going to do. I threw my head back and hit the guy in the face then Katara water whipped the other man's hand putting out his fire. Right before I could hit him some people jumped out from the trees and beat me to it. They knocked both of the men unconscious. I quickly went by Katara and Sokka as we watched them hog-tie the unconscious fire benders.

"You guys are safe now no need to worry." One of the boys spoke as they smirked and crossed their arms.

"Uh yeah, we didn't need your help." I mocked him.

"The girls kinda kicked their butts." Sokka shrugged.

"Names Jet, this is Longshot, Smellerbee, The Duke, and Pipsqueak. We're in a group that helps people who were hurt by the fire nation."

I leaned over to Sokka and raised my hand against the side of my mouth as I whispered into his ear. "He looks full of himself." This made Sokka snicker which made me giggle. Katara lightly smacked our backs to make us stop as she smiled at Jet lightly blushing. "Well, I think that's amazing." Katara and Jet talked together as the other members of his group searched the unconscious fire nation men.

Aang looked very upset, I was going to ask him what was wrong but I quickly pieced together that it was Katara crushing on a boy who isn't him. I decided to talk to him anyway, to try and cheer him up. But before I could something came up.. "She's wearing fire nation clothes! You must be spies!" One of them yelled as they pointed to me.

"We're not spies, I'm the avatar and these are my friends. They're helping me learn bending."

"Then why is she wearing their clothes?"

"Because I'm fire nation." I rolled my eyes.

"And Northern water tribe." Katara added with a smile.

They stood down and apologized. "We found this while searching them. We thought you might want to see it since we overheard they had a hitman on you." They handed me some folded papers.

22 May

Dear Journal,

A lots happened today..

I tried teaching Aang how to fire bend, I gave him such a simple task and he couldn't listen. I don't know how Katara does it... It's my fault he hurt her today, it was an accident but if I had refused to be his teacher maybe it never would've happened.

On a bright note, it gave Katara and I an amazing new water bending skill. The ability to heal. I've been progressing quickly in my water bending, I've almost surpassed Katara and it's only been a month or so.

We had also gotten jumped today by some fire nation hitman, they were supposed to get me but we were "saved" by this group called the rebellion. I think? They handed me the papers they found on the guys, I haven't read it yet but I will now..

𝑂𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 (𝑌/𝑛) 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑; ¥4,000,000
*other paper*
𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 (𝑌/𝑛),
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠..
- 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑍𝑢𝑘𝑜