Chapter 13 - Heat

A/N: this is a pretty small chapter, but I wanted this to be its own part (for obvious reasons) so forgive me! ToT

WARNING: SEXUAL

You woke up slowly and turned back and forth a bit before you felt conscious enough to declare yourself awake. You felt a form move next to you and looked over to see Michael sleeping soundly.

It had been a few months since you last saw Ghostface and you were finally healed up from your stab wound, but ever since it happened, Michael had been around much more often.

You figured it was because he was worried about you, but you didn't want to make stupid assumptions.

You turned so you were facing him; he wasn't wearing his mask and was wearing a white tee with his coveralls around his waist. That was basically how he slept. You offered to buy him some sweatpants or something, but he didn't want you too. His loss you guess.

You stared at his sleeping form for a couple minutes, just taking him in. He was very handsome to you, and you wondered why he always wore a mask. The only time you didn't see him wearing it was when he was going to sleep. Other than that, he wore it all day every day.

You were wondering within your thoughts when Michaels Icey blue eyes suddenly opened and caught yours staring at him. You jumped slightly as you were brought out of your dazed la-la land and suddenly felt your cheeks warming a bit. You thought back to the time he kissed you, as that being the only time and blushed slightly more. You wondered why he did it and if he would ever do it again. Maybe you even hoped.

He blinked a few times before he reached his hand up and gently grazed his fingers across your cheek. You could feel the nervous knot build in your stomach as he did so. God did he know how to mess you up.

You couldn't help but let out a small nervous giggle as he did so, which perked his attention a bit. You darted your eyes away and everywhere but his own eyes out of nervous habit, but he suddenly lifted your face slightly, so you were looking at him and you nearly caught your breath in your throat as he did so.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a husky morning voice. You nodded a bit as your lips parted slightly with awe. He noticed and gently grazed his thumb across your bottom lip. You were damn near going into shock. He wasn't even doing much, and you were going wild inside.

This has been happening for awhile now. Every time you were super close to Michael like this, you would begin feeling fuzzy and couldn't think straight. It bothered you that you could be so easily put into such a vulnerable state by some man, but you couldn't help it.

"I-" you suddenly said out loud. You didn't have anything to say, it just kinda came out on its own from the fuzzy state your brain was in, but as it came out, Michael cocked an eyebrow up.

You wanted to kiss him. He was so close yet so far. His hand was on your cheek, thumb resting on your soft bottom lip, he was looking at you with hooded, tired eyes and you could feel hit breath hit the tip of your nose. Every fiber of your being wanted to grab him and smash your lips into his and never let go, not even to breathe, but you were too nervous.

He was much bigger and stronger...Which could be a good thing- but if he didn't like it, or didn't want it, he could easily hurt you and you know he would since he is a killer.

With his victims, he shows no remorse. And you can't say what he would do with someone like you as you highly doubt there has been one like you before.

There has never been on like you before...

That thought replayed in your mind as you got lost in each other's eyes. Michael has never had a relationship with someone like this before. You were the first. The thought made your heart beat harder and your cheeks blushed slightly.