Chapter 7 - Chest Pains

Michaels P.O.V.

He knew he recognized you when he first saw you.

When he realized someone was living in his house, he knew he wanted to kill them as soon as he could, so he snuck in and purposely made a noise to bring you upstairs. Of course, you opened the door and he striked and then followed you as you ran and continued through killing you until he noticed something.

You spoke out and something about you seemed familiar and that's when something crossed his mind. Could this be her?

He suddenly dropped you and decided to leave for now. He would keep a close eye on you to see if his suspicion was true. You had the same hair color and similar facial features, and it was both of their hometowns. Its likely, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions.

When he saw you next, he watched you while you slept, but decided to go look around the house for something to take to satisfy his hunger. When he came back he saw you standing in your closet doorway. He didn't know why you were looking around there, but he just stood behind you until you turned around and he instinctively grabbed you by the neck, but not nearly as tight as before.

He still wasn't sure if it was you or not, but he didn't want to risk it, he just slowly pushed you into the closet and then closed the door. Why he did this? He doesn't really know himself. He stood there for about 15 more minutes before he decided to finally leave.

He continued watching from a distance and before he knew it, it was Halloween night. He killed here and there for a bit, getting out whatever pent-up anger he had and then decided to go find you. He did see you leave the house at some point and started checking the back alleyways, but he couldn't find you for a while.

He wondered what happened, but suddenly heard a familiar scream and decided to follow it. What he saw was nothing he's never seen before. He saw you struggling with a man who was obviously trying to rape you, but this time it was different. He felt anger, but not the usual anger where he just wants to kill everyone in his path, he only felt anger towards the man.

He swiftly walked up behind you both and slit the mans throat. Once you separated and fell forward, turning back to see him standing there. He could see the fear plaster your face. He didn't know why, but he wanted to get you home for now, so he began to approach which caused you to try and run, but of course he was able to grab you first.

He took you home and brought you upstairs where you sat and trembled on the ground. It was obvious you were traumatized, and he decided to take this time to get a good look at you. He kneeled down and forced your face towards him, moving some hair from your hair and got a good look at you.

You may have been a crying and trembling mess, but he was certain at that point that it was you. He remembered you throughout the years as you were the only kid at school that actually did something nice for him. He thought that the only nice person to exist was his mom, but you proved him otherwise and he didn't want to hurt you. He decided to leave you be and go downstairs to make sure no one tried to come in, but after a while he saw you come down.

When you saw him you started crying immediately and he couldn't help but feel a certain way. He didn't know what it was, but it felt like a pain in his chest that he's never felt before. He approached and you fell back, making the pain worsen, but he didn't let it affect him.

He listened to you plead to kill you already, which he had no intention to, so he just ushered you upstairs which you obliged, but not entirely as you then sat at the top of the stairs and stared. You seemed to be stubborn.

He watched you until you eventually passed out and realized he would have to do something. Once he made sure you were in a deep sleep, he ascended the stairs and carefully picked you up, bringing you into the bathroom. He took your dirtied clothes off and laid you in the bathtub, looking over your battered body.