The Betrayal (Ignore for now)

Start from the beginning

Zara:I was just about to call you. Because

Both: I killed the people. Wait what? No i did. What do you mean you did?

Zara then pulled up a tracker.

Zara:your up ahead in the other side of the building.

Back to August. A metal door crashes down behind him. Trapping him on the inside. Both their phones lose communication and his tracker shuts off.

Zara:August?! AUGUST?!

August then gets in a battle stance. He looms around woth a slight growl. He turns another way to come face to face with a woman about two years older than him and as tall as Stella.

 He turns another way to come face to face with a woman about two years older than him and as tall as Stella

Her eyes glew purple and stared into August's eyes. He stared back in control.

Helena: Hello My love. I am Helena. Your wife. We've been together for 5 years and love each other more than life. We work with your grandmother, Stella and Striker. And work with a demon hunting organization known as D.H.O.R.K.S. and we want to kill the other demons of Imp city and specifically Stolas. Your traitorous grandfather. Now do me a favor my love and kill pr get rid of your Traitorous soster of yours.

August nodded and uses the flaming sword to cut open the door and walked out. The scene cuts to where Zara is still searching for her brother. She then looks in the distance to see the flaming sword ahead. Along with his eyes glowing purple.

Zara:There you are. Well we did our job. Let's go home before the Dad get's worried about us.

August then flips and slams his sword on the ground causing a wave of flames to fly in her direction and she dodges it but when it hit the wall behind her. It caused a explosion to knock Zara off her feet. She the. Grabs her phone and starts to call Loona.

Zara:Aunt Loona! Open the fucking portal! August has gone insane!

A portal then opens behind her on the wall and she then runs to it. August grins evilly at the sight and in a demonic voice

August:Running like the pathetic creature you are. Better hope my flames catch you.

He then slams the sword on the ground again and it created a tsunami like wave of flames towards her. Zara then jumps through the portal and it immediately closes before any of the flames catch through. Max immediately goes to his daughter's side.

Max:you ok sweetie?

Zara:yes dad I'm fine. But August had purple eyes and ue started attacking me. It wasn't like him. Almost like mind control....

Max:purple eyes? Mind control? Well your moms eyes are pink. Your grandfather's are Red. And well. I don't remember much of what your grandmother's were. But there has to be some other Royal Goetia that has those powers. Don't know who but I'll find out from your grandfather.

The scene cuts to the warehouse to where August walks into the room where Helena stands.

Helena:There you are. Did you kill her?

August:sorry. But she escaped through the portal before the flames got to her. It's my mistake my love. Like me being born.

He then drops to his knees dropping the sword. Helena then pulls his face to hers and gives him a kiss. It calms him down and he stays there with her. She pulls away and holds his face.

Helena:Don't say that. We all make mistakes. And you are Not a mistake never in a lifetime i will ever think of you that way. Just promise me you'll never think of yourself as a mistake ever again.

August:of course my starlight. I promise i will never think of it that way again. I love you.

Helena:I love you too my lovely little Goetia.

Later Helena heads to an office where; Stella, Striker. Agent one and two stand.

Stella:So. Did you get him under your hypnosis spell.

Helena then nodded.

Stella:good. Now that he is on our side. We can take Stolas out.

Striker:and that pathetic vermin with the fire hands.

Agent one: Not to forget those three demons and their wolf too.

Helena: But do i have to play the wife of that little pathetic creature that Stolas calls his grandson?

Stella:of course. He is basically nearly your age and he'll believe whatever the love he has. I know stolas all to well. And since it went through via's genetics. He'll do a similar thing his mother would want. Besides. Get used to him. Because he is the only one out of everyone in hell that can weild the flaming sword. Just play it along till we can kill Stolas and then you can kill him and he'll be off your hands.

Helena rolls her eyes but sighs in anger.

Helena: fine. I can't wait for it to be over. I don't want to be stuck with him for the rest of my life.

Helena's thoughts:Or do I?

(Hey readers! Apologies for the delay. But i had other stories and i was busy with school and my gym. So i barley had time to come up with the story ideas. I'll try next time and be faster. Thanks for the read and support of nearly 4k readers and cya in the next one!)