Spl chap;

I'm so busy with my exams but still took time for this hope you guys like it🥺
Won't be uploaded for some time

After a while, Tharn moved back to his room with Type and Joon.

Though he could tell Type wasn't head over heels for him, but Type has surely taken a liking to him.

Tharn wanted to start their intimacy slowly, what was a better way to start than feeding from your partner?

So that's what he suggested Type, and to say his husband was shocked to hear that right after their first kiss wasn't a lie. He had turned him down. But Tharn was stubborn man with patience.

" No." Type refused when his husband all of a sudden suggested that the series they were watching was boring and Tharn should be allowed to drink from him to beat the boredom.

Hmm. Not a good excuse i suppose. Tharn wondered.

So even after being intimate for many times , Type was so pressed on not giving in to Tharns request.

" It's just weird." Type answered , panting after their coupling.

" How so?" Tharn questioned jiggling Type's small boob with his big hand.

" Why do you even think it's ok? Like the milk wasn't created for you. It's the baby's." Type answered ,scandalized.

Tharn huffed and snuggled his face close to the mounds. He looked up at Type from there and answered with a pout " Why should it be only Joon's? Ain't I the one who gave you this milk?" Tharn poked Type's breast with a finger,as if it was a cute gesture.

Type swatted his hand off. " Tharn"

Tharn just cuddle closer to the boob and spoke seeing it , as if he was communicating with it rather than Type.

" Why so stingy mama? I sooo generously filled you up with my milk that day so you can have these today ." Tharn mouthed the flesh smooth flesh of the mounds away from the nipple.

Type closed his eyes and the sensation but was alerted by drops of milk dribbling.

He quickly wipes it off and Tharn who was about to lick it off just groaned making his husband laugh.

Tharn didn't backoff from his mission, how is he supposed to fulfill his dream of having luscious coffee's every morning if he can't even convince Type to feed him.

As a man with mission he continued his research, he even read medicine books to look for condition where breastfeeding the baby should be avoided, turns out not many.

Just a few like herpes and chemo. Looks like he has to play it bad.

The day came sooner than expected, Type had a cold , he was busy with baby and the house as Mew's family went on a trip .

Only Max , Tharn , Type and Joon stayed back.

When Tharn came home he found Joon in a crib away from Type .

Type so innocently informed him he didn't want Joon to catch a cold. He asked Tharn to call Joon's doctor and ask him if it was okay to breastfeed after taking the medicines.

" You were not here, but I couldn't wait for you to come and cure me . So I took tablets." He looked guilty .

As if it can hurt Joon. Joon can drink poison and Tharn can cure it.

Finally, Tharn exclaimed mentally.

He did text the doctor, who told him though it is okay to feed the baby , it best to avoid it. He mentioned considering Tharn would be able to afford the highest quality alternative feed , he thinks it best to avoid feeding.