A FLIGHT ATTENDANTS MISTAKE.

// No smut but few may find it uncomfortable.... Has things considered taboo. Avoid if you don't like

"Excuse me officer, I'll be carrying breast milk packs for my kid. Where should I get it examined ?" Type asked the airport security officer who was incharge of checking.

The officer turned to him and softened a bit before replying " Oh, come this way sir . "

Ofc the officer will have a soft spot for Type. He looked like a single dad who was traveling with a 3 months old baby , who got the baby examined without causing a chaos and was caring enough to bring a breast milk supply for the baby.

If only he knew.... Type smiled internally.

" We'll pass it through X-ray and test it for explosives. Hope you brought only the said quantity of 3.4 ounces sir . " Office said.

" Sure and yeah it's 3.4 ounces officer " Type smiled.

Well it's not like his supply was abundant, he didn't have big boobs like women so the quantity he could produce was very less but thank God it filled up faster so his baby didn't starve.

He had to quickly pump the milk in his car secretly and ask nearby Starkbucks if they could fill a cooler with ice. Sigh It won't be enough for the journey is very long. He'll have to ask the air hostess to store the milk in the plane's freezer.

Tsk traveling with a baby is difficult.

Yeah, he's a single parent. He gave birth to his baby and knows nothing about who is the baby's daddy or how he got pregnant.

So why didn't he choose to breastfeed the baby on the plane? Simple, he is keeping his condition a secret to avoid troubles.

" Excuse me ma'am" Type called out for a flight attendant. She looked experienced and in her late 30s.

Perfect. Older ones are more powerful and compassionate. Type thought.

" Yes sir." She responded.

" Agrh. I have a request. Can you store this breastmilk in the freezer and defreeze it when my baby needs it". Type asked with puppy eyes.

" Ggghh" his baby blabbered and giggled at the lady .

The lady gave them a broad smile before compiling " sure sir, let me know a few minutes in advance. Hi cute baby , you seem to like me " she cooed at the baby earning a hearty laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Please Please sister let me attend him this time .... Who knows he may take interest in me. " A relatively new flight attendant asked her senior.

The senior attendant was thinking deeply.

Mr. Tharn Kirgun was on board and all of first class was occupied by him. He rarely takes any flight , he always flies using his private jet and today was one such rare day.

And ofc the most experienced attendant was incharge of his stay though all females took turns visiting the compartment in interval so they could attend to his needs. Well most of the things were handled by experienced one, others just visited in hope of getting his attention. Few were not interested.

First class passengers are known for negotiating sexual favours if the attendants are willing.

" Let her ma'am. If she gets him as sugar daddy she'll takes on a vacation Right Liza? "

Liza blushed and nodded her head.

" Okay okay.... But don't talk to him unless he asks for anything and don't mess up anything. Report to me if he needs something. I'll go check on business class, most of the important passengers are there today". Senior attendant Maria said and left.