Extra Chap: TT

Small extra:)

" Why don't you just shift to this room? It's your room after all, and it's big enough for us three for now. " Type suggested to Tharn who was entertaining Joon while he was being dressed in baby pajamas.

Joon giggled and grabbed Tharn as if he understood everything.

" Ah ah.. baby and mommy want dada in their room ….huh? " Tharn tickled Joon, making him laugh more and looked up to Type with a smile.

Type just shook his head and held Joon up as he was done dressing him.

Soon Joon turned his attention from Tharn to Type , patting his neck and shoulder.

Type smiled lightly as he undid a few buttons and drew the baby closer too him.

Woah, Tharn thought , being caught off-guard, he quickly turned towards the opposite side as if looking for something.

Someone tell him why is that whenever he is near Type ,his son gets hungry? Was he a god sent to break Tharn's patience and control ?

" So, guess it's time for me to be kicked out , haha" Tharn chuckled nervously and was about stand.

" You came just a few minutes ago." Type said.

" What to do, our son is always hungry and this pervert doesn't want to make you uncomfortable.Not when I'm trying really hard to make you fall for me." Tharn replied.

" I don't mind." Type simple stated , stoking Joons head.

" Huh?"

" I don't mind you being while I feed him. " Type shrugged.

"Not afraid of this pervert anymore ?" Tharn teased.

" What's there to be afraid of?" Type taunted back.

" That this poor soul will lose control and devour you." Tharn dramatically spoke.

" I don't mind it either. We are married after all." Type said in a monotonous voice.

Type asked Tharn to legally get married to him after a week of living with him. Though Tharn wanted to have a grand wedding he obliged to Types request and just signed the paper .

" Don't joke around about it so lightly, Love. Have mercy on this god , little human." Tharn continued his dramatic speech with a hand on his chest.

Type just rolled his eyes but continued " I seriously have no problem with it. " He left to put the now sleeping Joon in his crib.

Tharn quickly came out of his shock and said

" I'll wait till the day you fall in love.It should be special and comforting."

" Tharn"
" Mm?"

" Define love." Type asked, sitting next to Tharn.

" Love definition? I.. how do I put it, it's not confined to be defined?" Tharn stammered.

" Exactly, there is not fixed way for love. It can be on the site or a gradual . It doesn't mean married couples shouldn't act like they are family till they are in love, they can find love in the process of being family. " Type said and moved towards the bathroom to washup.

Tharn quickly recovered from his shock and stopped Type, " Ah Type, about the job, are you sure you don't want to work? If it's about Joon , don't worry. We'll take turns to look after him. Mom will help us too . "

" I seriously don't want to work anymore, I'm tired of it all from the past year." Type whined.

" How about in future? you can work in our company and in any position you want.." Tharn tried convincing Type.

" Hey, aren't you rich ? Why do you want your husband to work ah?" Type asked almost pissed.

" Just making sure I don't stand in your way of achieving your goal or something…?" Tharn's statement came out more like a question.

" My goal was to have a rich and luxurious life , with a smoking hot partner. So you are no way standing in the way, you are way. " Type giggled.

Then he leaned closer to Tharn was still seated on bed
" It's time you take responsibility for you action, behave like a proper husband and love me.
Work hard and make sure you have all the money while I take care of your baby.
Make sure to fill my wardrobe , bank accounts and give me whatever I want,so that I'll let you fill my … " Type paused to look down then proceeded" however you want . "

Then he grabbed the towel beside Tharn and left his husband stupefied.

Once he reached the door he paused again " ah, don't forget Joon. I can already tell he loves dressing up in designer brands."

Poor Tharn, even his healing powers couldn't help him recover fast enough from whatever his husband said and did the past few minutes.

Well, Tharn loved making money, more reason to do it now, he has a child who loves brands . More importantly his brain has lot of ways in which wants to have his wifey husband .