part 5

Tharn anxious waited for Type answered.

" No " Type said, making Tharn groan in disappointment.

" Type " Tharn pleaded.

" How brave of you Mister. You just fucked my life. You fucking changed the anatomy of my body, made me bear a child and go through pregnancy alone. I had to leave my family, work few hours a day in a farm even though I'm educated , despite having a baby just to hide him. Now tell me why should I forgive you?" Type questioned.

" If only I knew that I did something like that to you on that day I would have searched for you Type. I woke up a week later and remembered nothing. You think I like to see you and my kid suffer? Even after I showed you how much I love you just few hours after meeting you? " Tharn argued but soon regretted.

He didn't want to argue with Type, he knew Type went through a lot , but he was at a slight disadvantage too. Becoming a father when you didn't even think about it, not being beside your love when he carried your child, not being able to support them being filthy rich , meet them months later.... He didn't feel any better.

" I'm sorry Type.... But is it my fault for being like this? I swear, I did what I can do " Tharn said softly.

Didn't he take proper precautions.... Something has gone wrong and he clearly isn't the cause of it . He's sure. Maybe he has to investigate.

" Not your fault? Haha. It is your fault , you're an alien , someone who shouldn't be on Earth yet you were here . Can't you just fly off this planet and go into berserk or whatever madness in a place with beasts like you " Types words were effortlessly harsh.

Maybe he was still in Denial. Not willing to believe that he too was responsible for what happened.

Tharn was utterly distrubed by Type's words.

It was clear he wasn't allowed into his father's world because he was mixed. Now people of his mother's planet were against him being here , too? That too his love?

" This is my birth place, Type. My mother land too.

It's unfair to say I don't belong here. It's like saying you're wrong for being near my resort. It not like you trespassed , you were in public space and that accident happened.

Same way I was in my planet , within my boundaries but.." Tharn continued

But Type was overwhelmed with guilt....

He did trespass Tharn's property, he crossed the boundary.

Should he confess?

" Again can't you forgive me for something that's not my fault ? " Tharn desperately pleaded Type.

"Forget about the past. What you did now isn't nice either. " Type countered.

What now? Tharn wondered.

" What? You are a pervert... I'm not forgiving you for that" Type snaped .

" I I didn't harm you , I didn't even touch you Type?" Tharn tried.

" Who said starring isn't harassment?" Type smirked.

" I was wrong. It first time I behaved that way and have no excuse . I apologise " Tharn spoke sincerely.

True, Tharn was a gentleman, his mom taught him well, he just thought Type didn't mind being looked at as he didn't bother covering his cheast or voice his discomfort.

" Apology accepted but forget about other plans. I don't want to tell my child that his father was a pervert who wooed me and I fell in love forgetting that he was a pervert. I want him to grow into a nice man." Type said.

One shot: A Flight Attendant's MistakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara