the 1

*Tyler's POV*
I left the Nevermore shaking all over. I told Wednesday I love her. That was too much, wasn't it? That was too early. But that's how I feel. I really said it. I got in my car and drove off. I was so overwhelmed with my emotions but I couldn't stop smiling. I was overjoyed. When I got home my father was there. He waved at me and waited for me to get out. Together we went into the house and sat down at the living room table.

Sheriff Galpin: "Xavier broke out of jail yesterday. He probably had help. But that's not the point, the day before I met Wednesday and her blonde friend in the woods, they heard some Screams, I did too, and then Wednesday kind of had a weird uh I don't know what it was. I sent them back to the Nevermore and followed the screams. I saw another dead body, missing body parts. Same motive as for the previous murders. But since Xavier came out yesterday, it can't be him."
Tyler: "It was Wednesday's Visions, she gets them when the Hyde is near. I have to tell you something, but please, stay calm."
Sheriff Galpin: "I'm always calm."
I looked at him skeptically, took a deep breath and then I told him that I helped Xavier out of prison and explained why.
Sheriff Galpin: "So Xavier is ready to help you?"
Tyler: "Yeah, we're pretty sure the real Hyde is still out there wreaking havoc."
Sheriff Galpin: "I think so too, so please be careful."

I nodded and got up, my father thanked me for my trust in him. I forced a smile and then walked up the stairs and went to my room. I got some fresh clothes and then headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Then, when I was feeling fresh again, I lay down on my bed and within five minutes I got a video call. It was Wednesday. I was happy about her call. We talked all night long, about all sorts of things, it was beautiful. I even made her laugh twice. Her laugh is beautiful. I think she's the one. After talking for like 5 hours, we both went to sleep. Wednesday has no school today, but unfortunately I have to work because I was ill the other day and finished early yesterday. I hate working on a Saturday. There is usually a lot going on and it is really exhausting.
With not enough sleep, I got up the next morning, got dressed and left.
Arrived at the Weathervane I took out the key to unlock it. But suddenly the door opened and Ivy stood in front of me with a big smile.

Tyler: "What are you doing here?"
Ivy: "I saw on the roster that you have to work today and asked the boss if I could help you. Saturday is always supposed to be busy."

I just nodded and then went inside. She followed me the whole time like a lapdog. When the first big rush was done, I sat down at a table to rest. I put my face in my hands and briefly closed my eyes. When I heard the door open, I snorted for a moment, but then I saw that it was Wednesday. I immediately got a big smile on my lips. Behind her came Enid and Ajax. I didn't know exactly how to behave towards her, since she turned me away at the café yesterday. I wanted to greet everyone but Ivy was faster than me. She faked a smile and seated the three of them at a table. She also served everyone directly and then I was supposed to make the coffee. I then went to the coffee machine and felt someone grab my hand. It was Wednesday. I looked at her and smiled like always.

Wednesday: "And? where is my coffee?"
Tyler: "I'm already making it." I said laughing.
She whispered in my ear, "That Ivy sucks, she's way too nice." I laughed and agreed with her. When the coffees were ready I brought them to their table. I sat down next to Wednesday and put my arm around her. Wednesday had a map of the forest with her and said that she wanted to walk through the forest next evening to maybe find Hyde's whereabouts. I told her that my father now knows about everything and also confided in them about the corpse thing. We all whispered so as not to draw attention and didn't want Ivy to overhear either. She was only standing there because it was lunchtime and the café closed for 30 minutes. But when I mentioned the body, a loud "OMG! What?!" crept out of Enid's mouth. and then a softer "oh, sorry."
And then in like 10 seconds Ivy was standing at our table and asked what was going on. Wednesday said in an annoyed tone that she doesn't have to care.

Ivy: "Sure thing, me and Tyler get along really well. And anything that has something to do with him is also my business." She smiled at me.

I told her we barely know each other and she should please leave me alone. "We know each other better than you think." she said.

*Wednesday POV*
"Doesn't she have any decency at all?" I thought to myself. I was getting so mad she must have had a crush on Tyler. Enid noticed my anger and tried to calm me down with strange looks. Tyler told Ivy to leave several times, but she just kept standing there.

Ivy: "Come on Tyler, let's go to the break room. I have a new book I want to show you."
Tyler: "No, not interested."
Ivy: "Oh come on, just ten minutes."
Wednesday: "Are you really that slow? He doesn't want to. Show your book to someone else."
Ivy: "Oh, is that making your little girl jealous, Tyler? I thought things weren't going well between you two. I was hoping to be able to comfort you again today."
Tyler: "Shut up and just leave me alone."

One of Tyler's hands was on the table and she grabbed it. He removed it straight away.

Enid: "What's wrong with you? He has a girlfriend, and she's right here."

Ivy glared at us, she laughed and said, "Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't be interested in another girl." I rolled my eyes and wanted to leave, it was just too annoying and I didn't feel like dealing with this right now.
Tyler got up too, he told her "Wednesday is the only one I care about, I love her."
He grabbed my hand and together we walked out of the cafe and sat on a bench.

Wednesday: "You talked to her about us?"
Tyler: "Yes, I'm sorry. I was very hurt and it felt good to get it off my chest."

I just nodded my head and then we both sat on the bench in total silence.

Tyler: "I have to keep working."
Wednesday: "Okay, I'll go and see Xavier then."
Tyler: "Give him regards, see you tomorrow?"
Wednesday: "Maybe, yes."

Tyler went back inside and then Enid and Ajax came out of the cafe. I went to the two and whispered to her that I was going to Xavier. She nodded and said she would come too later. We said goodbye and I left.