traitor

*Wednesday POV*
Of course, the first guy I fall in love with is a killer monster. I don't know where to go now, I'm just running away. As far away as possible from the Weathervane Cafe.
As I run, a thousand thoughts spin in my head and I can't stop thinking about the feeling of Tyler's lips on mine. How could he lie to me all the time? I really trusted him, I really fell in love with him. How stupid am I really? I've always told myself that I would never develop any kind of positive feelings for anyone. But Tyler made me feel that way. It was probably all just a game for him, the date, his jealousy scenes because of Xavier. I really thought he liked me. I was even happy about it, finally I had someone trying to get to know me and make me feel lovable. And now I find out he's a murderer? I had never felt this kind of pain before and I don't like it. I really have to go to Xavier and apologize to him. I was so sure he's the Hyde, will he forgive me?

*Tyler's Pov*
I was cleaning the Weathervane Cafe when someone walked in the door. It was Wednesday, I was happy to see her. After our date and our almost kiss, I didn't hear from her again. I will probably never forgive my father for surprising us. I really would have kissed her otherwise, she looked so beautiful. I couldn't help it, I couldn't help it, but fall in love with her. She is so different, so unique and just the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Many would now say that's because there aren't many girls in the area. But I am very sure that even if I knew every girl in the world, she would still be the most beautiful of them all. And now I stood there, she told me that now she knows who to trust. I wasn't sure what that meant because she's different and seems rather cold. And definitely not like she could love anyone, but I fell in love with her anyway, I wanted to show her that good people exist. I wanted to make her feel important, i wanted to make her feel pretty. Apparently I could really convince her because she came closer and kissed me. I've never been so happy, I actually felt the butterflies in my stomach. But then she fell to the ground again, she's had that several times now, then she looked at me in shock and ran out of the café. She looked back once more and ran on. I don't know why I didn't run after her, I was just overwhelmed by everything that happened. The whole thing is now 30 minutes ago, meanwhile I'm at home, lying in my bed and racking my brain over everything. Is she maybe not interested and just wanted to test it with the kiss? But then why should she just run away and not tell me anything. I knew I wouldn't get any sleep all night. I just lay in my bed and thought. When it finally got light outside, I got ready for work. All of a sudden I got a call, it was from Wednesday, she wants to meet me tonight. I started to smile, maybe I'll be happily taken soon.

*Wednesday POV*
I had a plan. I had people who wanted to help me. I had everything but Tyler. I still regret getting involved with him, I should have seen his trick sooner. But that's the only way I could find out that he's the Hyde, and that's the only way I can stop him now. In class today I was just busy thinking. I was with Xavier yesterday, he was angry and sent me away. I understand him and now I know how he must have felt. Now I know what it's like to be betrayed on. Tyler is a Traitor, and so I am to Xavier.
When evening came, I went to the woods near the cabin where Xavier always paints. I made an appointment to meet Tyler there. I waited for him, when he came he started making small talk. He has no idea what lies ahead. He wanted to kiss me, I dodged and then the others came. I let a few classmates in on my plan, because I couldn't do it alone. With the help of Bianca he became unconscious, we carried him into the hut, put chains on him and tied him to a chair. When he woke up, he looked very scared. It hurt my heart to see him like this but I need to think of myself and I told him I was selfish. If I were like the others, I'd probably just forgive him and be with him, hoping he doesn't kill me. But I'm not like that, I just ignore my feelings for him and win his little game. I had some tools on hand to get him to talk. Since I didn't tell the others about it, a few of them left, because that's too bad for them. But none of it is as bad as the things he did to the victims. He looked at me and started crying.

Tyler: "Wednesday, I don't know what happened. Please just talk to me, what's going on here? I thought we liked each other."
Wednesday: "I thought so too. Well, Tyler...or should I say Hyde? I should have known, someone who's so perfect, and treats me so well, knows me like nobody else, must have a quirk. "
Tyler: "What now? I'm the Hyde? I thought you had Xavier arrested because he is? He hurt me, I'm not the Hyde. Wednesday, I really like you, I like you a lot."
Wednesday: "I'm sure about it. I won't let you go until you admit it. I had the vision, after our kiss. I saw the Hyde just killed someone and then he transformed again, the person I saw looked like you."
Tyler: "Are you serious? Because of a vision? Just let me go, please. I'm not the Hyde, how can I prove it to you? You have to believe me, I'm really not. Please stop it."

I grabbed one of my torture devices when Bianca told me to stop and let him go. It wouldn't be worth it like that, I have to show him to the police when he's in his Hyde form. Even though I was just starting to enjoy it, I agreed with her. I freed him and said it was just beginning. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. We stood close together. I could feel his breath. He started to talk, but whispered because we were so close, "I understand you're worried about your vision. But I'm not Hyde, I promise you. Please believe me." He placed his hands on my cheeks. For a moment I forgot everything, but then I realized what's happening right now.
I gave him a cold look, pushed him away from me and left. I heard him say, "You're going to regret that, you're going to regret not trusting me. I just want to protect you from the real Hyde."
I felt a warm feeling in my stomach for a moment, but fought it right away. Then all of a sudden I got really cold, he's a traitor. And If i'll regret it, what? I'm afraid, afraid of him. I went back to the Nevermore, I had to tell Enid everything that happened.

*Tyler Pov*
I was still standing in this cabin, does Wednesday really think I'm the Hyde? I have to convince her that it's not me. But for that I'll have to wait until the real Hyde attacks. But if it's actually Xavier, I can never prove it, so I'll either have to get Xavier out of jail, or if he's not Hyde, hope the real one attacks. I could just forget about Wednesday, but I don't want to. She is the first girl who fascinated me so much and brought out such feelings in me. I still want her, even though it hurts to know that she doesn't trust me. I think i love her. I can't lose her because of a stupid vision that doesn't even shows the truth.
I need to proof her that I'm not the Hyde, I'm not a Traitor.

(that's the first chapter, I just like repeated what happened in the series, in the next chapter there's gonna be the changes, so it's not going on like it did in the series:) hope you like it<3)