ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ

Start from the beginning

Guess we'll have to see how this goes

-

"Hey twin" I tell Hange as I stand next to them

"Hey y/n have you seen any ships near?" Hange asks me looking around like crazy.

"Well not anything that you don't see plus we both have the same issue?" I tell Hange

Hange begins to laugh at what i said, "I guess you have a point, was hoping you had better vision." Hange tells me as they remain their eyes on the sea.

"Look who's talking about better vision." I say to myself in a low voice

"I heard that"

Not so long after we saw some lights not to far from us. Everyone had prepared for this ship to come. As it got closer Eren got closer to it with his Titian and grabbed the ship then brought it to us. He then places it down and Hange came running up to the Ship.

"Lady's and gentleman of Marley Welcome to Paradis island!!" Hange yells at the ship in a friendly manner. To what it seems the soldiers had fallen but they were way aware of our presence.

"Nice to meet ya I'm Hange and it's an honor to welcome guest who have sailed oh so far across the sea to come here. The trip must have left you exhausted so why not join us for some tea? OH I almost forgot if you were curious of this guest he arrived just before you and we are already getting along well tell them Niccolo." Hange Adds excitingly. I had forgot about that chef that we kidnapped.

"Please captain forget about me and gun these devils down while you can!!" Niccolo yells back. This guy is pathetic.

"HUH What are you saying Niccolo?" Hange says with a slight laugh coming out of their voice.

"He's saying that he doesn't want to be part of your shitty skit." Said Levi in annoyance. Nice way to put it.

"You ratchet devils, Marley doesn't negotiate with filthy blood like you, and we certainly aren't gonna sit down with you and drink the pig piss that you call tea!!" The commander of the boat yells back at us. This man seriously shouldn't be talking about pigs when he's built like two of them.

"HUH OHH you sure about that? maybe you should be more polite unless you want to piss off that Titian behind you!!" Hange yells back at the commander. It's a fight between two commanders.

The soldiers looked back to see Erens Titian standing behind their Ship. They all turn back and aim their guns at Hange.

"Marley will never bend to the power of devils" The commander yells at Hange. I'm not even sure if his group is even on board for whatever he's saying.

"This is all she has to say to you" The commander once said before a shot was heard and the squeal of Hange.

Everyone duck down behind stuff trying to avoid any possible shots. But to my surprise I looked at Hange to see them peaking out from a rock. I also look at the ship carefully. This clearly caught everyone off guard due to the expression of their faces. Who got shot?

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP YELENA" My heart dropped at the name, was she really in that ship? I look up at the ship to see a guy aim his gun at a tall blond haired women. It's her no doubt about it.