"I have no idea what you're talking about" Lo'ak raised HER BREAKFAST to his mouth with a smug smile, revenge tasted sweet for him.

"I hope you fall off your Ikran again" She scowled while Neteyam snorted at the memory.

Now it was Lo'aks turn to scowl "oh come on that was one time!"

Ivy growled while Lo'ak muttered offensive words to her and went to grab another bowl for herself, admiring the the fact she was now mature enough to not tackle him to the ground, like she did when he tried to push her into the water before she was ready to jump, the result was them both tumbling to the hard rocks, missing the river completly and getting sprained ankles.

She looked up to see Neytiri, Lo'aks mother and Jakes mate striding forward, glancing at Lo'aks bowl dissaprovingly and moving towards the fruit bowl to pick up a leafy green fruit that Lo'ak absolutely despised and place it in his bowl.

"Mum no please no!" Lo'ak begged inching away from the stolen fruit bowl looking at the least green fruit as if it was going to grow claws and launch at him.

"You need to Lo'ak" Neytiri pushed the bowl towards him then standing up to get her own "to grow big and strong!"

"I already am big and strong!" Lo'ak complained childishly eyeing the fruit in disgust.

Ivy cackled at that (knowing damn well that he actually was)

Lo'aks yellowy eyes shot up to her "you can't talk, you're like a foot shorter than me!"

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

"Would you two stop it" Neytiri snapped once again tired of their endless bickering, pushing the bowl towards Lo'aks and mouthing the word eat now to him while Ivy held up her bowl lacking the leafy green fruit mockingly mouthing sucks to be you to him and laughing.

Lo'aks hissed at her as Kiri walked in rolling her eyes holding Tuks hand.

Kiri was an old soul, she was very emotionally intelligent, she was far more responsible and mature than Ivy ever thought she would get to be, Kiri was also very connected to nature, in a way Ivy admired.

Tuk let go of her sisters hand and skipped forward to serve herself and Kiri some fruit, out of the corner of her eyes she saw Lo'ak trying to eat the leafy green fruit as quickly as possible and shivering with disgust with every bite, she scoffed at him (even though she too refused to eat the fruit, but who was gonna make her?)

Jake Sully walked forward, painted with war paint and gun strapped to his chest, Olo'kytan of the Omaticayas.

Jake wasn't always Na'vi, like Ivys mother he was originally a sky person, or as they call themselves Humans, he was an Avatar, a genetically formed Na'vi body, a load of complex science Ivy couldn't be bothered to comprehend.

Jake clapped his hands together looking around "alright, you guys ready?" He asked referring to the train raid they were going on today.

Ivy scoffed the last of the seeds down at the bottom of the bowl and nodded as the two brothers nodded even more enthusiastically while Kiri wondered why they'd be excited to do suck a thing

She pushed herself up off the ground and placed the bowl on the table, waving a goodbye to Kiri and Tuk.

She hopped up the rock and followed Jake between Loak and Neteyam towards the dock for the Ikrans, once they stopped Jake turned on his heel "alright you three" he began his talk, which Ivy was very used to by now, it has been drilled in the brain "spotting, that's all you're doing spot-ting, got it?"