Introduction

In the early 1980s, a tube building in a small town by the sea came to be a new pair of orphans and widows.
The widow is beautiful and not easy to take care of a child. She is eager to find support. Sister Liu, a neighbor, enthusiastically introduced her to her partner.
He finally fell in love with a two-married man. Unexpectedly, he accidentally fell into the water. When he woke up, his body was replaced by Qiao Lu from modern times.
...
Qiao Lu, an elderly leftover, traveled to the little widow with the same name and surname. She not only had a small milk ball around her, but also had not escaped the fate of a blind date.
It's okay to go on a blind date, but she is demanding.
Have a good temper, diligent, flexible mind, not macho, can't swear, don't dislike her second marriage, and don't help loving her children...
To sum up, this person is: it doesn't exist!
Sister Liu said: I have never seen such a picky second marriage!
"Aven days, iron rice bowls are the king! How nice old Li from the steel mill is, a level 8 worker!"
Joel: "No, he is forty years old. Old cows eat tender grass."
"Where's Xiao Song from the chemical factory? He is only twenty-nine, tall and strong, and easy to rely on!"
Qiao Lu: "No, he has four children. My baby club is afraid."
"...Xiao Luo, the head office of the radio factory! Thirty years old, a baby, honest and diligent!"
Joel: "No, he... is too poor-smn."
"..."
Sister Liu finally couldn't stand it. She threw a photo on the table and said angrily:
"Joe Lu, this is the last one I introduced to you! I have never been married and have no children. The economic conditions are tight. There is nothing but Zhang Jun's face and a set of old and young! It's up to you!"
Pick up the photo and have a look. Yo, it's so handsome, like an Illustrated star.
Qiao Lu leaped to try: "What does he do?"
"It's a stall!"
What? Isn't this the first generation of entrepreneurs?!
Roll up your sleeves and you will do it!
"Okay! I want to go on a blind date with him!"
However, after getting along with each other, I realized that old and broken = small courtyard in the city center = large demolition households in the future!
Only face?
But he clearly has an excellent business acumen!
Don't lose money!
...
Xu Haizhou left his hometown and came to the south to start a business. He had no money, no background, and his feet. He never thought about his wife and children.
Unexpectedly, one day, his neighbor Sister Liu introduced him to a partner. Although she was a widow, she made him fall in love at first sight.
As long as her character is acceptable, he doesn't mind whether she is the first or second marriage.
And bring a baby?
Just right, pick up a ready-made son.
So the two of them got together, tried their best to discuss and get married!
After marriage, with the concerted efforts of the husband and wife, the small stall gradually opened into the big shopping mall, becoming the first rich generation to be self-reliant in the 1980s!
[Edible Guide]:
"Daddy Literature"
* The hero has never been married, has never been in love, pure and handsome man, spoils his wife and baby, and a happy family!
* Business daily life, emotional daily life, daily life of raising cubs!
*Marry before love! Start a business and get rich!