Chapter 121-130

Mulai dari awal

He also observed the internal structure of the car. Even if he sat up 1.8 meters tall, he didn't feel restrained, but it was quite spacious. It was estimated that even if An'an and Pretty children were playing in the car, the space would not be crowded, and the comfort was definitely the best of the cars he had ever made.

If you could have such a car...

"Is this car made by your company?" Xu Haizhou suddenly opened his mouth and asked her.

Qin Xiaoman, who had been thinking about what topic to look for, was stunned for a moment, and then smiled shallowly and was very happy.

He flirted with long hair with "all kinds of amorous feelings", and the perfume touched on his hair spread to the whole carriage, which was so strong that it was a little pungent.

After glimping at the co-pilot who was sleeping like a pig, Qin Xiaoman hooked his lips and smiled, "Yes, how can I have money to buy it?"

Xu Haizhou asked, "How many thousand yuan does it cost?"

Qin Xiaoman: "Ten or twenty thousand, import cars."

So expensive? It seems that you still have to work hard.

After Xu Haizhou asked, there was no follow-up. Qin Xiaoman couldn't stop and found the topic: "What, Director Xu wants to buy a car?" Imported cars are a little expensive, but I know the director of a domestic car factory. Maybe... I can give you a preferential price~"

After saying that, he threw a charming eye on the rearview mirror. Unexpectedly, Xu Haizhou did not look into the mirror at all.

"No, I don't plan to buy a car for the time being." I have to listen to my daughter-in-law, keep money to buy a house and wait for appreciation.

"Then what do you ask about the price?" Qin Xiaoman is puzzled.

Xu Haizhou: "Courious."

Qin Xiaoman: "..."

After a moment of silence, the crow in the carriage was silent and the needle was smelling. Qin Xiaoman didn't like the atmosphere, so he continued to ask, "I'm also curious, Director Xu, your wife... I haven't seen her yet. Isn't she the director of your design department? Why haven't she seen anyone in the factory?"

Speaking of Qiao Lu, Xu Haizhou rarely softened: "She doesn't come much. She usually likes to draw drawings at home."

If you are the boss, don't you want to do whatever you want to work? As long as you don't delay your business.

Xu Haizhou also plans to make more money to buy a bigger house in the future, empty a room and decorate it into a study. In the future, they don't have to put it on the dinner table when they draw or settle accounts.

"Oh, that's good. It's really comfortable to work at home. It's the director's wife who has to do this treatment." This word sounds envious, and the tone doesn't sound like that.

Sour.

Xu Haizhou did not reply again and quietly looked at the night view outside the window of the car.

Xu Haizhou sat in the car for the first time and looked at the night view of Li'an. Although the house was old and dilapidated, there was a different beauty in his eyes.

The car was much faster than the bicycle, and he suddenly remembered the excitement of taking An'an to climb Mount Tai last year. The little guy sat in the bus.

By the way, I have time to take my wife and son to see the motorcycle when I'm free another day. Can't I afford a car or a motorcycle? I'll save more time when I buy a car.