Prologue: The Journey Begins

I was in my den sleeping peacefully when I felt someone tap me on the head, I growled at whoever just tapped me to let them know that I wasn't in the mood to wake up from my sleep. But they kept on tapping my head, with a huff I online my optics to see that I was no longer in my den but in a endless black void in front of a White and Gold dragon. My first thought was to attack but seeing that there was no killer intent radiating from the dragon I remained calm.

???: Wow, my brothers were right you are super calm when meeting new people.

Titus: Thank you? If it is alright may I know your name? I am Titanicus Prime or Titus for short.

???: Hehehe, my brothers never mentioned how polite you are. I am Draconia, Goddess of all dragons.

I look at her in surprise, this is the third God I've met in my life. The first being my Father and the second being Unicron, I bow down to Draconia to show some respect.

Titus: It is an honour to be in the presence of a God, but um Lady Draconia why am I here?

Draconia: Lady Draconia? Well that's new. Anyway Titus I am in need of your help, a land named Pyrrhia is at war. I need you to stop it and unite the populace through peace.

Titus: But aren't you a God? Can't you simply just change everything?

Draconia: I can't, there is a rule all Gods must follow. We're not allowed to interfere with matters that don't concern us, but we can send a chosen warrior from another world to help us.

Titus: So you've chosen me to be your warrior?

She nods and I began to think, if I agree to this I save hundreds maybe even millions from suffering but I will have to leave my Predacons, my young and my Sparkmates.

Titus: Draconia can I speak to my mates before I leave?

Draconia: Of course.

She snaps her claws and in a flash of light Soundwave and Frostblade appeared, they looked around in a panic before they looked at me.

Soundwave/Frostblade: Titanicus?

Titus: My loves I have something to tell you, I've been chosen to stop a war in another world and I wanted to tell you before I left.

They both sigh before looking at me with love and compassion.

Soundwave: Titanicus always ready to help anyone in need, we'll inform the Predacons of your mission just stay safe and don't make any enemies.

Titus: Haha, you know that will be hard when everyone there could be my enemy.

Frostblade: We know but just try and please keep your number of mates low.

I blush at that, I knew what Frostblade meant. I have a relaxing and charming aura around me, because of that and my fatherly nature I've become the embodiment of "Husband material". Many Predacon females and some males want to be my Sparkmate but couldn't.

Titus: Now that is impossible and you know it.

The two laugh and gave me a lick on each cheek before disappearing. I look at Draconia and nod, she closes her eyes and a bright light surrounds me with a flash of light I disappeared and reappeared in a forest. I stood up and felt something wrong with my body, I look at myself and saw that I had an actual dragon body.

 I stood up and felt something wrong with my body, I look at myself and saw that I had an actual dragon body

I liked how I looked, this body felt strong and flexible plus intimidating. As I looked at myself I saw a paper out of the corner of my opti- I mean eye, I pick it up and saw my name on it.

Dear Titanicus

Forgive me Titus for not informing you about the body transformation, I must have forgotten. Anyway I personally chose this body for you because it's the only one that can let you use your cores and the Dark spark without any consequences. One more thing please don't kill anyone who doesn't deserve to die and trust me, this world has a lot of dragons who deserve to die.

Yours faithfully

Draconia

P.S: I transferred the knowledge of Pyrrhia into your mind.

I sigh in relief, now I don't have to worry about losing my abilities and killing others. I burn the letter then looked around, it was nighttime and I seemed to be in the Rainforest home of the Rainwings. I hear something to my left and quickly hid in the bushes, a green dragon walked into the clearing I was just in and if I'm right he's a Seawing. He didn't look like the fighting type so I came out of hiding and confronted him.

Titus: Far from home aren't you, Seawing?

He jumped in surprise and fear then turned around to face me, thanks to my appearance and height he instantly got scared and whimpered.

Titus: Fear not my friend, I mean you no harm. I only wish to know why you are out here and who you are?

I gave the Seawing a calm yet charming smile, he stopped shaking in fear and looked down as a small blush appeared on his face.

???: I-I'm Webs and I'm w-with the Talons of Peace.

I nod in understanding, if the knowledge I obtained is correct the Talons of Peace are some sort of Peacekeepers in Pyrrhia and they're the ones who tasked Webs and some other dragons to watch over the Dragonets of Destiny.

Titus: So why are you all the way out here, Webs?

Webs: W-well I came here to get this Rainwing egg.

He shows me the egg and I look up to the sky, tonight must be the brightest night meaning this soon to be born Rainwing must be a Dragonet of Destiny.

Titus: The brightest night is tonight and you must be one of the Caretakers of the Dragonets, am I right?

Webs: Y-yes.

Titus: Well today is your lucky day because I'm here to help you care for the dragonets.

Webs: Really? Thank you!

(Time skip)

???: Webs you idiot! Why did you bring us a useless Rainwing?! And who in three moons is this?!

The Skywing growled at me while yelling at Webs who coward in fear behind me, the Sandwing looked at me in curiosity also wanting to know who I am.

Webs: I-I couldn't get another Skywing egg, Kestral! So I got us a Rainwing, as for who this is I don't know he just told me he's here to help us.

Titus: Ah yes sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Titanicus or Titus for short and as Webs said I'm here to help you raise the dragonets.

The Sandwing just nods while Kestral glares at me.

Kestral: And what do you offer us that we already don't have?

Titus: Battle knowledge, leadership skills, Parenting skills, training experience and among other things. If you don't believe me tell me right now that I'm lying.

Kestral scanned my words for any lies then looked at me, we make eye contact and stared at each other. As she stared into my eyes I stared at her's, they held anger, fury and rage but not for me then I saw something in her eyes. It was sadness, fear and loss, she lost something close to her and it was killing her inside.

Kestral: Fine you can stay and help us, but if you're tricking us I'll kill you.

Titus: Do not worry, I would take my own life before betraying any of you and that's a promise.