6 : love at first sight

Start from the beginning

a chill went down taehyung's spine when he trailed his hand down and touched his hole.

it wasn't wet but there was this semi-sticky feeling that felt weird against his fingertips.

taehyung panicked and got up on his knees, looking down at his white sheets.

a gasp escaped his parched lips and his eyes widened in shock when he saw,

blood stains all over the sheets.

"menstruation?" taehyung almost smacked himself, knowing damn well he owns a dick despite being attracted to men. it can't be that. but, then was he stabbed or bitten?

because the number of blood stains on the white bed sheets was concerning. more when he knows it's his own blood, unless-

jeongguk's blood?

no, why would that tall ripped man bleed on his bed? it's doubtful that taehyung even has the strength to hurt him, so making him bleed erm... so,

it is his blood?

just thinking about it made taehyung panic-stricken. what caused him to bleed so much?

and then it hit him,

there's only one answer to him bleeding. and that is,

sex.

"shit" taehyung cursed under his breath as he parted his legs and tried to look at his anus, even though he couldn't see much, what he saw was swelling.

they definitely fucked.

"shit shit shit!"

taehyung blushed fiercely and flapped his legs, not caring how much it hurt. he was embarrassed and wanted to hide his face, but at the same time, just the thought of them having sex made him continue flapping his legs until he finally stopped when he felt a sharp pain shoot through his lower back.

when the rush of adrenaline subsided, taehyung took small breaths and tried to calm his racing heart.

after a few minutes, he sat in silence, trying hard to recall more of that night but sadly, he couldn't remember anything else. not even how jeongguk's face looked while fucking him senseless.

he would have laughed at himself as whatever he remembered till now was vague and blurry in his head, assuming he was probably drunk alone and nothing sort of that happened — if it wasn't for his swollen ass and bloodied bed (even though the amount of blood leaves a lot of questions in his head)

but,

where was the person who made him such a mess?

taehyung looked around like an idiot even though he knew jeongguk wasn't there. it kind of saddened him. until the sadness turned into paranoia.

what if jeongguk didn't want to see him anymore? what if taehyung was the one to force himself on the raven head and he ended up hating it?

or what if, jeongguk wasn't a good man to begin with and he left after having one nice fuck out of him? like all the other selfish and curious men taehyung slept with?

the sheer thought made taehyung nauseous and before he knew it, he could feel a weird feeling in his throat.

taehyung needed the urge to puke. so he rushed to the bathroom before he puked and puked, feeling his throat tearing from the force. sight blurry and body heating up extremely— taehyung suddenly felt so sick.

to cool his head, taehyung decided to bathe. pouring buckets of water over his head, he tried so hard to recall things. but anything he wanted never came to him. not even his own memories.