Half a month later, I received a letter from Xu Haiping.

The letter said that let the couple not return to the north during the Spring Festival. It is inconvenient for my younger brother and sister to squeeze the train with their children. If possible, just bring his parents to the south and let them feel the Spring Festival in the south by the way.

Then, Xu Haizhou sent another letter back, in a simple sentence: "You are welcome to Li'an for the holiday at any time. I have a room here. If it's not good, I can still live in a guest house. I will pay the room fee, so I'll come."

Later, I didn't receive a reply from Xu Haiping, which was probably no doubtful. Save some money for sending letters.

...

In Youqing Streets and alleys, winter rains patter on the green brick paths of the community. In mid-January, at the coldest time of the year, the cold wind blows bitterly, and passing by the wind outlet can overturn people.

In Qiao Lu's new house, the wind can't be found, the rain can't be caught, there is a husband's pain, a son hug, and the little life is comfortable.

But there is still a little trouble.

After moving to her new house, she had few acquaintances here except her husband and son.

Isn't it okay to stay at home to raise a fetus now? Qiao Lu thought for a moment and simply bought two recipes to learn how to make snacks.

Change all kinds of Chinese snacks. Learn whatever you want. If you make too much, buy some oil paper bags and package them in batches for neighbors upstairs and downstairs.

I sent it no less than five times in half a month, and went back and went, and I directly got a familiar face with my neighbors.

After dinner every day, accompanied by Xu Haizhou, the family of three went downstairs for a walk. Xu Haizhou was surprised to find that in a state where he couldn't even recognize anyone, his wife was able to greet every neighbor very familiarly!

"Mrs. Li, Mr. Wang, Aunt Zhou, Uncle Qin..." They even know Joanne!

This awesome social ability...

It is located in Xu Haizhou on the outside and Qiao Lu inside.

Neighbors living in Nanhu Jiayuan Community are either rich or noble. There are only advantages and disadvantages in having a good relationship with them.

Well, the neighbor upstairs is the director of a large factory that often cooperates with Hong Kong merchants to sell hardware. Although he can't match the clothing industry made by Xu Haizhou, they have connections and the relationship is good. Are you afraid that they won't have a chance to cooperate?

The wife of the owner of the hardware factory is a middle school teacher with a beautiful appearance and extraordinary talk. At first, she was strong because Qiao Lu often fed desserts, but later chatted with Qiao Lu for a few days briefly and was attracted by her way of speaking and insight.

Now she has become Qiao Lu's first "friend" in the new community, and she is also a regular guest of Qiao Lu's family. Every time she comes to Qiao Lu's house, she likes to talk to her about the decoration of her new house.

"It depends. I want to change a new house in another three or four years, so I will decorate it like you. It's so beautiful. My son came to your house last week and clamored that he wanted to change a new house and said that our house was like a garbage dump."

Mrs. Li covered her mouth and smiled. The 35-year-old skin was as good as a little girl in her early twenties. Her facial features were good, mainly because she had a good temperament and had an elegant taste.